A baby dies after contracting fungus at Seattle Children's Hospital


According to the latest news, an almost 6-month-old baby, unfortunately, died at Seattle Children's Hospital after he reportedly contracted an aspergillus mold infection and succumbed to it. Aspergillus infection, the baby died sadly. His parents, Katie and Micah Hutt, then took Facebook, posting a thank you to the team that took care of their little daughter while she was still alive and made sure her transition was "as painless and smooth as possible." Post when we have had the opportunity to make plans to celebrate our brave, brave and beautiful warrior. Please understand that we will probably not respond to messages or calls while we discover what "life after" is like, the parents said in their publication. Starting when he was only 5 days old, Beth has already been through obstacles since he was born in August with a heart condition. Because of this, she was transferred from the MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital to the Seattle Children & # 39; s, where she managed to undergo three surgeries. At some point, while trying to recover during his hospital stay, Beth unfortunately managed to become infected with aspergillus mold, which is a recurring problem that has made patients sick and affected the hospital since 2001.
As such, Beth's family got involved in a class action lawsuit against the children's hospital. The lawsuit itself is not new, since it was first filed in December last year on behalf of all the other patients who unfortunately contracted life-threatening mold. Beth's case was added in January after she also hired him.
The lawsuit is currently ongoing, although Beth's parents along with everyone else expect a favorable outcome. Aspergillus mold For people who have a generally healthy immune system, breathing with mold is not necessarily harmful. However, for people who have weakened immune systems such as Beth, breathing with mold spores can cause a lung infection that can also spread to other parts of the body. Brief awakenings may occur during sleep from ten to fifteen per night in both humans and animals. Kelly Sikkema / Unsplash. [TagsToTranslate] beth hutt


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here