Everything that we see around us is becoming smarter these days. In Every Field, we can make our work easier through the online methodology. To make pace with all these IDBI Bank, for its customer, brought the feature of online banking into existence. IDBI bank net banking came into existence by the year 2016. This made things, for its user, much easy. They could simply use IDBI net banking by activating them by following simple guidelines. These net banking feature enabled the user to do there, bank-related, work in a simple way.
IDBI (Industrial Development Bank of India) bank has a good reputation in the field of public sector banks of India. It provides so good service to its customer that it developed a wonderful image. In India, almost 2000 branches of the bank run to provide service and there are over 3800 ATMs. The IDBI online banking feature helped the bank to gain more popularity. Due to this digital feature, people do not have to visit the bank anymore. They do not need to makeup and downs to bank to any smaller work. The online banking feature enables a user to accomplish different tasks from any location and at any period of time.
Steps Involved in Activating Online Banking Feature
First of all, to make use of the net banking feature Of IDBI You must be an account holder in this bank. When you go for opening a bank account in this bank you will receive a welcome kit. These welcome kit have some guidelines and instruction pages in it. Besides it also provides you two, very essential things. You will have your Debit Card and pin for that card. You need both of these for activating the Net banking service for your account.
After getting all the things mentioned above you are now ready for activating IDBI Bank Net banking. Follow the steps mentioned below for achieving it.
- Open the browser and go to the official website IDBI Internet Banking page followed by the login page.
- Click to the option, “Generate Online Password.”
- It will prompt you to enter some details related to your bank account, like, your customer ID, account number, and your registered mobile number, in a given box.
- After filling the details mentioned in step 3 click onto the submit button.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will find an option of “Generate New Password”. Click to it and select the proceed button.
- Next, you will be asked to enter the details of your debit cards. Details include card Holder name, PIN, and expiry date on it. After filling all these details click on “Generate OTP”.
- After these, a request ID and OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number via text message for confirmation and security purposes.
- For confirmation Enter both Request ID and OTP and on the next page select on the “confirm” button.
- Lastly, you will have to set A Login password and a Transaction Password. Complete this and for confirmation click on the button, “Enable transaction feature” and then press to “confirm” button.
Now you have successfully activated IDBI online banking for your account. You can now enjoy the services provided by the bank and transfer and receive money easily.