Children are like stars in the world’s sky. Without them this whole world looks like garbage. Children make our world beautiful and full of hope. Children are the future of any country. They should be educated and should have manners and etiquettes to deal with elders and peers which make them good citizens later. Progress of the whole society of any country depends upon the education of children and their social and moral growth. When children are on such progressive roads then they build their future and career themselves. People don’t focus on children so much thinking about what they can contribute whereas their little minds are very powerful and creative to contribute to the future of any country’s progress. As it is mentioned in the beginning of this article that a child is the future of a nation, hence, rights and duties are the most necessary components of the child’s development. Children don’t ask for anything except for toys and a few edibles and time to play but apart from these there are other things also which are needed for their happy growth and development. Today children are wise enough to gather information about their rights and duties just like they gather information about topics of their subjects. Today children have many facilities like they are well aware of LMS advantages. Children are very careful about such good things for their education like LMS advantages. They are so advanced in their knowledge that if anyone asks them LMS full form then they can search and tell details about ERP full form. Just like their educational information, children should be well aware of their rights and duties. Parents and teachers should make them aware about their rights and duties and should make them responsible about these duties too.
Every child on the earth deserves some basic rights and should fulfil some duties even in childhood. Few basic rights of children are:
- No child should sleep hungry or without food, it is a basic right of a child to have a meal or food. It is considered as a blot on society if a child doesn’t have enough to fulfil his or her hunger. So the right to food is one of the basic rights.
- Every child should have proper clothes on his/her body, he or she should not see such a scenario of poverty if he/she doesn’t have enough clothes to cover his/her body.
- No child should bear the scorching heat of summer, or getting wet in rain without home or getting numb in chilling winter due to lack of shelter hence, shelter or home is a child’s basic right.
- This whole is running on knowledge and every child preserves the right to have education and learn all the knowledge of the universe. So, education is also a basic right of children.
- Every child lives in a country and should have a proper name as the child who lives in a country is a citizen of that country and should be addressed with a respectful name.
It may sound a little weird but yes if every child has some rights, then there are some duties also which should be fulfilled by the child and these duties are his/her responsibilities. Let’s have a check on these duties too which a child must accomplish:
- A child should be made to understand that it is his/her duty to respect elders, parents and tutors and with the same responsibility he or she loves his/her younger people.
- Parents always have care and concern about their child so they need to make their child understand that they should take care of their personal hygiene so that they can keep themselves healthy, neat and clean so that their education should not be hampered.
- It should be the basic duty of the children in the society that they should help the people and others in the hour of their need. This behaviour will create goodwill in the society and people will learn from children to help others.
- “Sharing is caring” is such a behavioural principle which is taught to the children at a very basic level so it is their duty to spread this good behaviour everywhere and should follow it also.
- Kids should follow a few things as their duties like using polite language with others and doing some basic things timely like studying, playing, eating, sleeping.