Don’t Breathe 2 Villains is a new movie coming out this year that will definitely be worth your time. The cast includes Stephen Lang and Patricia Clarkson, who you might recognize from Avatar or Sharp Objects. The plot follows three friends who don’t know each other’s true identities as they search for the stolen fortune of one of them’s fathers. You don’t have to wait until the movie comes out, though. You can read more about it here on IMDb!
When three friends find out one of them’s fathers has been kidnapped, and they don’t know by whom, they set off together in search of the hidden fortune that might free him. The plot opens with the three friends sitting around a table, talking about their fathers and families.
August 13, 2021
Plot details and theme:
-It reminds me so much of Pulp Fiction, where you get three stories going at once from different perspectives. In Don Breathe, you’re following these guys on their journey as they meet up with a gang and don’t know who to trust. Twists and turns that will keep you guessing until the end.
The theme from Don Breathe is about not giving up in life when it seems like everything has gone wrong. Be resilient against evil people because they are out there but don’t give up because the world needs you.
Not sulking in your problems or failures as these guys do for a long time before they finally take action and get themselves out of their situation.
There are two villains, don and don’s right-hand man Paul. Don works for a financial company where he earns money by ripping off elderly people with don’s disabilities. He has a daughter who is a rebellious teen and hangs out with the wrong crowd.
Don steals money from his own company by hacking into their computer system to transfer funds (his don’t have don’s disability). Paul then personally delivers this stolen money back to don in cash so that he can rip.
The film starts with Paul returning home from work. As soon as he gets inside his house, don confronts him about his injury and tells Paul that he is going to don’s son, Donny.
Donny is the don of a ruthless don’t we all know and love. He has spent the past few years in prison, but he is released just as Paul returns home from work.
The film then flashes back to four months prior, where don tells his family that he will be going away for three weeks on business with another don-type person. His
Cast and characters:
The actors in this movie are
– Stephen Lang as Louis Roulet: a don
– Jane Levy as Alex: the protagonist and don’s teenage daughter
The characters in this movie are
– Paul (Jim) – the protagonist who has a disability but is able to buy guns legally for his own protection. He makes money by doing odd jobs around town so he can afford weapons, which he spends hours at night practising within his room.
– Alex – don’s daughter, who is a rebellious teen, hangs out with the wrong crowd and spends time smoking pot (she does not have don’s disability)
– don – the don of a ruthless don’t we all know and love
– John Gallagher Jr. as Sean McKee
– Jane Levy as Rocky: don’s daughter and Alex’s elder sister
– Dylan Minnette as Henry: don’s son who is an addict. He resents his father because he was the one to introduce him to drugs in order to keep up with the rest of society
The two villains are called Lenny (Stephen Lang) and Dr Tarski or the “paranoid engineer”
– don is a high functioning person who has to be on the lookout for people with power (who don’t care about him) and his paranoia only gets worse when he learns that Lenny has been watching him from afar. He then hires Dr Tarski as an electrician.
– don discovers, after some time (when Rocky tells him), that she was dating Lenny and don’s world falls apart. He gets caught on camera killing Dr Tarski.