2020 has been a bit of a roller coaster ride for everyone. The last thing on your mind was buying gifts, but with Christmas approaching quickly our gift guide might be exactly what you’re looking for if you need to find a gift for him or her. Let’s brighten people’s day with the best possible presents! digitogy
Gifts for All
Many families have spent 2020 in quarantine at home looking for something to keep them busy. Much too many of those hours have been spent sitting on your couch. Why not treat your family and yourself to luxury leather lounges?
Options are vast, ranging from a leather sofa to recliners or two and three-seater sets. Or perhaps your significant other would really appreciate an electric recliner to relax in and watch their favourite show in style. One gift can transform your days if you know you have a comfortable space to relax in at night.
Novelty and Fun Gifts
Cash may be a bit tighter than usual this year, but that simply means you can opt for a less expensive fun gift. It’s the thought that counts after all. Novelty items are guaranteed to put a smile on their faces and bring a bit of joy to the festive season.
A cute stocking stuffer this year for him or her could include a fun bottle of hand sanitiser and a funky printed mask. Don’t forget the hand lotion since everyone’s skin could do with a little extra TLC after all the sanitising. And don’t worry, your man won’t have to smell like daisies or lavender. There are many options available in decadent but manly scents, all with moisturising properties.
Other cute novelty gift ideas could include:
- Bar and drinking items. Fun ice tray designs, cool coasters or stylish drink holders are all great options men or women.
- Custom designed coffee mugs with personalised pictures or a funny phrase are sure to be a hit.
- Salt and pepper shaker sets come in a range of cute and clever designs.
- A fun shaped flash drive is fantastic as it’s funny and functional.
Gifts for the Men in Your Life
Buying a special gift for a guy doesn’t need to be difficult. No one wants to open their gift and find yet another pair of socks or a tie that quickly gets put away and forgotten about. Instead, think about who you’re buying for, and what they’re interested in.
If your husband or brother or friend is interested in cooking, why not surprise them with a groovy knife set or new barbeque accessories? Other ideas include:
- Someone who appreciates the art of wine tasting could be spoilt by a bottle of their favourite beverage. Or perhaps a nice set of drinking glasses. A mini USB fridge cooler is sure to keep his drinks nice and frosty even in the hottest weather.
- For those tech savvy individuals that love computers and gadgets, consider a smart power strip or touch sensor bedside lamp. A sunrise simulation alarm clock will help him wake up every morning with a smile.
Spoil Your Favourite Lady
Buying a gift for the special lady in your life is easy. Simply put the following in your shopping list:
- One step hair care. All women like to take care of their luscious locks, so why not spoil her with a new hair dryer, straightener or hair treatment package?
- For the little baker you can’t go wrong with a cute cookie cutter set or the latest recipe book from her favourite chef.
- We all carry around so many gadgets, so a desk friendly wireless charger will always come in handy.
- No woman can ever have enough handbags and they come in so many fun shapes and colours.
- And for the ultimate self-care gift, let her experience an at-home spa experience with some rejuvenating gift baskets.
Back up Stocking Stuffers
It’s always a good idea to have a few extra gifts stashed away. There is nothing worse than getting an unexpected gift and not having anything to give in return. Fun unisex gifts could include:
- Environmentally friendly reusable drinking straws.
- A head scratcher or back scratcher.
- A stylish magnetic phone mount.
If you’re looking for something outside the box, why not gift an experience? Tying the gift in with the person’s interest means they’re guaranteed to have a great time:
- A cooking enthusiast would love a cooking class to expand their skills.
- People that enjoy the outdoors would appreciate a horse ride or quad biking trail experience or a private wine tasting.
- For those adrenaline junkies, how about a voucher to sky dive or bungee jump?
- Spoil the love of your life with a surprise weekend away to their favourite destination.
It doesn’t matter how much the gift costs. You give others gifts to show them how much they mean to you and let them know you value them.
There is something for everyone in our 2020 edition gift guide. So, keep on social distancing, washing your hands and wearing your mask but spoil your loved ones! Christmas will be here before you know it. It might look a little different in 2020 so showing your loved ones how much you care, is even more important than ever this year.