The Hanna Season 3 cast and plot have been revealed, and it looks like Hanna will be getting her revenge on the other girls for what they did to her in Season 2. Hanna was run over by a car, kidnapped, drugged, and left to die in a warehouse fire all because of the other girls’ jealousy. Hanna is now out of rehab and living with Ashley Marin as she tries to get back on her feet – but the other girls are not going down without a fight.
Cast and characters:
– Hanna Marin: Hanna will be trying to get her life back on track after being traumatized by the events in Season Two. She is living with Ashley and working at Rosewood High, but she struggles when it comes to facing former friends like Aria and Emily, who betrayed her so badly.
– Spencer Hastings: Spencer is Hanna’s older sister, but she is also extremely jealous of Hanna since Hanna got everything from their parents while Spencer had to work hard for it. She will be determined to bring Hanna down a notch this season and prove that she deserves the spotlight more than her former best friend.
– Caleb Rivers: Caleb broke up with Hanna after Hanna chose to stay with Caleb instead of going on the run with Hanna’s mother. He will be determined to get Hanna back this season, but he needs to make sure that Hanna is ready for a relationship before committing himself fully.
– Alison DiLaurentis: Alison has been missing for years, and her body was never found after she disappeared. Now that her former best friend Hanna is back in town, it will be interesting to see what Alison’s next move might be.
Can Hanna Season 3 could be out in 2021: Creator promises an ‘exciting third act’ https://t.co/emb9gHoQNV
— Devdiscourse (@dev_discourse) September 9, 2021
– Emily Fields: Emily has also moved on with a new life since the disappearance of Hanna and Alison DiLaurentis but this time around, she seems really happy with Maya St Germain.
– Mona Vanderwaal: Mona has changed her ways and is now Hanna’s best friend. She will do everything to protect Hanna from the evil A who may still be lurking around Rosewood, Pennsylvania.
Hanna is back in town after being gone for years. She will start to notice that people are still talking about her, including the disappearance of Alison DiLaurentis. Hanna starts trying to figure out what happened with who was involved and if Ali had anything to do with it all! She must deal with her troublesome twin sister, Alison DiLaurentis and all the drama that comes along with it.
What’s new in season three?
Hanna is back, and she’s been hiding out from the world in a cabin by herself for years. Hanna thought it would be best if her friends didn’t have any idea where she was, but now Hanna has decided that it is time to come home! When Hanna first returns, things seem fine between Hanna and her friends, but Hanna has some explaining to do when she starts asking who killed Alison DiLaurentis. Hanna is back with all of the drama that this entails!