Indian Bank came into existence in the year 1907 with its headquarter in Chennai. Like with regards to the functioning of any top notch nationalized bank, it also has net-banking and mobile banking facilities. Hence, one can get do different transactions right from the convenience of home thanks to Indian Bank Net Banking.
Does Indian Bank have internet banking?
Yes. It has the facility. Likewise in order to know more about banking related information, refer ifinanceguide.com where you will get complete, detailed and updated information.
How can I get bank statement in India?
- Login to the internet banking portal
- Go to My Account
- Choose ‘Statement of Accounts”
- Select the duration of period along with type of format, download type and account number
- Click on the button of ‘Download’
- You can download in the form of PDF
Registration is simple. Follow the detailed steps as below:-
Open the internet banking website namely https://www.indianbank.net.in:8443/jsp/startIB.jsp
As you are on the home page, click on the option of ‘Register Online’
You will get a net banking registration form on the screen
Be cautious and careful while entering the details of the form
Enter Account Number of CIF number
Type in the same mobile number which you have used while registering with the bank
Type in the Captcha Code
Go through the details once again in order to be double sure that you have entered the details in a correct manner, and once you know that the details are proper, then click on ‘Submit’ Button.
This is the time, when the automatic system of the Indian Bank will send an OTP. After receiving it on your mobile number, enter the same and click on ‘Submit’ to do further actions.
The type of Facility you look for- Based on your need, you can select the kind of facility you are looking for, in terms of ‘View only’ or ‘View and Transaction Facility’.
Login Password-Now, you have to create a Login password
As part of enhanced security measures, the bank bounds you to select two security queries out of five
Process of Activiation you want to undertake-If you select activation through ATM, then the process is quick and simple.
Accept terms- The bank expects you to accept the terms, and when you tick mark as a way of giving consent that you abide by the series of detailed terms and conditions written, then only you can move forward.
Details of your ATM- As part of a final procedure to activate the internet banking account, type the ATM card number, Expiry Date along with PIN. You can now see the option to submit, do that and it will proceed further.
Thereafter, you will get a screen which proudly mentions that ‘internet banking facility has been successfully activated.
How can I reset my Indian bank password?
- Login to your net banking account
- You will see the option of ‘Forgot Password’ on the next page, so click on the same.
- Select the reset option ‘ATM card’ or ‘Secret question’
- As you choose ATM card, enter User ID, phone number along with the text (in the image)
- Enter OTP (sent at registered number)
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Next step is where you enter the ATM details
- Choose a password and click on ‘Confirm’
- You will get an acknowledgement message