As a Jio ID holder, do you want to watch television channels live on laptop or desktop? If yes, then good news is that Reliance Jio TV is available at your service and just by sign-in with the available Jio ID you can easily watch different channels as per your taste. Now, this is part of an effective mechanism where you don’t need any apps as you equally don’t have to pay anything for watching live content. It works with any browser. Therefore, Jio TV download for pc actually fills the void which you were dearly expecting and looking for, in terms of watching programs on your personal computer.
- Have you missed your favorite show and feel sad about it? Well don’t worry as it has a 7 days catch up where you can witness your preferred shows without any hurdles
- Need to go for errands during the program? Well, simply pause and play as per your convenience.
- Get an easier mechanism of knowing the complete list of all the popular shows, with the ‘Featured’ tab
- There is a ‘News’ tab which empower you to get in touch with complete top stories at the particular hour/day. Similarly, as you refer to techdats, you can get yourself updated with complete tech based information, tips and tricks along with ‘How to’ related articles and many more.
Is Jio live TV free?
Yes, it is free. In this way you can get hold of never-ending piece of information in a simplified and informative manner without financially exerting yourself too.
How do I download from Jio TV?
Download and Install JioTV for PC with the help of Bluestacks
The reason why I am choosing Bluestacks is that it is considered to be quite a popular as well as free android emulator. Just by going through its official website, you can download and this is how installing Jio TV on your PC can be achieved with ease and hassle free approach.
Download Bluestacks from official website
- As it is downloaded, click to open it
- Sign-in with the Google account you have
- In order to use the Google play store, you are required to complete the sign-in process
- As you have completed the whole sign-up process, the system can now access any android app from the series of apps available and present in the Google play store apps
- After opening Google Play store, type JioTV on search bar
- Now, in front of your eyes, amongst the list of apps which you can see, click on JioTV app
- You can install JioTV app from Myjio app. Type in the credentials in the form of your Jio ID and Password on Myjio app, and this is how you can install JioTV on PC
- This is the moment when you can see the ‘install button’ on Jio TV app. Begin with your downloading process
- As the process is successfully completed, you can now see that jiotv app is installed on your PC
This ensures a beginning of watching never ending content in terms of your favorite programs.