As a private sector bank, Bandhan Bank came into existence on 23rd August, 2015 by Chandra Shekhar Ghosh. The article will tell about the ways to register for Bandhan Bank Net Banking
How To Register for Bandhan Bank Net Banking
- Visit the nearest Bandhan Bank for requesting to initiate banking facility, thereafter start the process online.
- Now, refer to the official website bandhanbankonline.com/netbanking/ Click on blue button “Continue to Login”. Now, comes the page, where you chose “New User Sign Up”
- Make sure that all the information which you have typed, is correct for creating a Bandhan Bank Net Banking account and finally click on “Submit”
- For creating an account, it will ask you to choose either of the following two options:-
- With Debit Card and ATM Pin
- With Reference Number
You simply have to choose one option
In case you go with the first option, i.e. With Debit Card and ATM Pin, then you require details such as 12 Digit Customer Number or IG No., 16 digit number of debit card, Expiry date.
If you go with Reference Number option, then you will enter 12 Digit Customer No. or CIF No. Reference No.
In both the process, as you click on Continue, you will undergo few “easy” and “self explanatory” procedures where you have to authenticate the verification process.
As you have successfully completed the same, you are ready to “Register” for Bandhan Bank Net Banking. There are primary basic details which you are supposed to fill such as the following:-
- User ID
- Login Password
- Transaction Password (You require it before initiating an online transaction)
(Make sure that the above details are saved at a secure place)
Finally, you have to confirm the details once again and once you do, you have just become an owner of Bandhan Bank Net Banking. Likewise, as you have got specific knowledge and steps to create an account, in the same manner, you will be able to get lots of knowledge and information regarding the best practices relating with money, where financesmarti will prove to give a vast base of knowledge.
How to Login
Now that you have registered for netbanking, if you want to login, then here are the steps which you have to follow;-
- Visit bandhanbankonline.com/netbanking/
- Click on “Continue to Login” (similar to how you have done while registering)
- Enter User ID, and hit enter
- You will now find a place to enter password
- Click on “Login button”
- This is how you have successfully logged into your Bandhan Bank Net Banking account.
Customer Care Helpline number
If at any point in time you feel the need to call the Bandhan Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number, then here is it 1800-258-8181. Being a toll free number you don’t have to pay any charge and you can call anytime
If you feel the need to address specific queries related to banking, then here is the number you shouldn’t miss 033- 6633-3333