The second-largest, public sector bank of India, Punjab National Bank (PNB), has started to provide its user with the facility of PNB Netbanking. The bank was established in the year 1894. It is also the first domestic bank in India. The bank provides services throughout the country through its branches and ATMs Opened around. Almost 115 million customers get to benefit from the 11000+ branches and 13000+ ATMs. The headquarter of PNB is in New Delhi, India. The Bank is owned by the Government of India. PNB has & international Branches in the UK.
Since its establishment, the Bank had tried all to make pace with the trend. This fact had built up a good reputation in the eyes of its Customers. Therefore to make its users more satisfied with the services it offers, it added up the feature of PNB Netbanking. The new service had provided many benefits to the people. They can easily use this feature from their or home or anywhere else and also time does not put any restriction on them. A customer does not need to make the movement to and from the bank for any small issue. They can make it to be done online.
Steps Involved in Registration for Netbanking
Any Accountholder of PNB can start this feature for himself following certain steps. These steps will help you to get your PNB Netbanking enabled.
- Go to the Official website of PNB internet banking given as https://www.pnbindia.in/retail-Internet-banking.html.
- On being loaded of this page, go to the option “Internet Banking Login” and click on it.
- After then, a redirected page will open which will prompt you to enter ‘User ID’.
- Since you are the new user you might do not have a user ID. Therefore you should click on the “New User “option given just below the User ID box.
- A page will appear where you need to fill your account details and after filling it select Registration type as “Register for Internet Banking”.
- Verify it and enter the ‘Types of facility’ you need.
- You will receive an OTP sooner on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP and verify for confirmation.
- Also, you need to enter your Debit Card details along with ATM PIN before clicking the ‘continue’ button.
- Finally, you will be asked for creating a login and transaction password. Both of these might be different. You need twice confirmation for its creation.
- Then, just agree with the Terms and Conditions and tap on the button, “Complete Registration”.
- You will get a notification on the screen about the success report of the Registration process.
Therefore, you are done with the registration part. Now you can simply login and make use of this feature.
PNB Internet Banking FAQs
There are some queries and doubts about newcomers that we are going to discuss here.Read PNB Internet Banking FAQ here.
How to transfer money?
You can easily transfer money by simply logging in and selecting the amount and date and finally making confirmation.
How to recover forgotten Passwords?
Go to the login page, tap on the option of ‘forgot password’. Follow the instruction and act accordingly, after a few simple steps you will find the option to set a new password. DO it and confirm it.
These things about PNB Netbanking will help you to use the service of Online Banking. Enjoy online service.