Jack Ryan has been renewed for a fourth season. This is great news and means that we will be getting another round of jack Ryan action! The show stars John Krasinski, who plays Jack, an ex-marine turned CIA analyst. He’s a man with a very interesting background and the perfect person to take on the role of Jack Ryan.
Cast and characters:
– John Krasinski as Jack Ryan: Ex-marine turned CIA analyst.
– Abbie Cornish as Cathy Mueller: Jack’s wife and mother of his children who is a doctor with the World Health Organization.
– Kari Matchett as Kathy Geiger: Jack Ryan’s mother.
– Ali Suliman as Ramzi Bin Al-Shibh: The Al-Qaeda terrorist who helped plan the September 11 attacks.
– Kenneth Choi as Mike Harper: Cathy’s father and Jack Ryan Sr.’s brother. He is a retired Colonel in Air Force intelligence
– Angela Jolie as Jane Greer: Jack’s sister, wife of CIA agent John Clark and mother to his two sons.
– Igal Naor as Dr Suleiman Salim, a scientist at the World Health Organization.
– Alastair MacKenzie as Mark Snow, head of CIA’s Counterterrorism Center
– Omid Abtahi as Malik Bassel Darwish: A Syrian dissident and activist who tries
Season four finds Jack Ryan as the newly appointed and youngest Vice President of the United States. The VP’s office is still struggling to set up an administration while dealing with a major international crisis in Russia, which threatens to bring NATO and seasoned KGB officer Victor Ivanov back into power.
Meanwhile, John Clark has become head of the newly created Campus, a covert organization independent of the CIA and Department of Defense. Ryan’s family life is thrown into turmoil when his wife Cathy comes out as transgender to her children and starts taking steps to transition from male to female.
The VP’s office is still struggling to set up an administration while dealing with a major international crisis in Russia, which threatens to bring NATO and seasoned KGB officer Victor Ivanov back into power. Meanwhile, John Clark has become head of the newly created Campus, a covert organization independent of the CIA and Department of Defense.
The fourth season of this contemporary political thriller picks up with Jack Ryan (John Krasinski) as he begins his first day at the CIA, after being recruited to serve in a critical capacity – one that requires him to leave behind everything and everyone he knows.
On-campus, John Clark is building an intelligence staff from scratch and they are all learning how to do their jobs while also trying to figure out Clark himself. As the past comes back into focus, with a terrorist named Suleiman who is intent on triggering societal unrest and provoking conflict between Russia and America.