Tom Cruise is back and better than ever in Top Gun: Maverick. The long-awaited sequel to the classic film Top Gun is finally hitting theaters this week, and critics are already raving about it.
One of the film’s biggest fans?
Jennifer Connelly. The actress recently sat down with Entertainment Tonight to talk about her experience working with Tom Cruise. Also, on the set of Top Gun: Maverick, she had nothing but high praises for him.
The storyline of the Top Gun: Maverick
The centers around Cruise’s character, Pete “Maverick” Mitchell, as he mentors a young pilot (played by Miles Teller) who is struggling with the loss of his best friend. Top Gun: Maverick is in theaters now. The actress recently sat down with Entertainment Tonight to talk about her experience working with Tom Cruise on the set of Top Gun: Maverick, and she had nothing but high praises for him. “He’s an extraordinary actor,” Connelly said. “He does all his stunts.” Connelly also praised Cruise for his dedication to his craft, calling him a “true professional.”
Names of the characters in Top Gun: Maverick
Here are the celebrity’s names mentioned below:
- Tom Cruise as Capt. Pete ‘Maverick’ Mitchell
- Jennifer Connelly as Penny Benjamin
- Miles Teller as Lt. Bradley ‘Rooster’ Bradshaw
- Val Kilmer as Adm. Tom ‘Iceman’ Kazansky
- Bashir Salahuddin as Wo-1. Bernie ‘Hondo’ Coleman
- Jon Hamm as Adm. Beau ‘Cyclone’ Simpson
- Charles Parnell as Adm. Solomon ‘Warlock’ Bates
- Monica Barbaro as Lt. Natasha ‘Phoenix’ Trace
- Lewis Pullman as Lt. Robert ‘Bob’ Floyd
- Jay Ellis as Lt. Reuben ‘Payback’ Fitch
- Danny Ramirez as Lt. Mickey ‘Fanboy’ Garcia
- Glen Powell as Lt. Jake ‘Hangman’ Seresin
- Jack Schumacher as Lt. Neil ‘Omaha’ Vikander
- Manny Jacinto as Lt. Billy ‘Fritz’ Avalone
- Kara Wang as Lt. Callie ‘Halo’ Bassett
- Greg Tarzan Davis as Lt. Javy ‘Coyote’ Machado
- Jake Picking as Lt. Brigham ‘Harvard’ Lennox
- Raymond Lee as Lt. Logan ‘Yale’ Lee
Tom Cruise As Pete Mitchell Is Consistently On The Ball In Top Gun: Maverick
Jennifer Connelly and have nothing but admiration for Tom Cruise, who stars in Top Gun: Maverick. The actress, who stars opposite Cruise in the long-awaited sequel, calls him an “extraordinary actor.” She told ET, “He’s so present, so vibrant, and so accessible.” “It was really exciting to work with somebody like that.” Connelly also praised Cruise for his work ethic, saying that he was “totally committed” to the role. “He’s basically always on it,” she explained. She explained, “He’d do a take, then go back and revisit it and give you notes.”
‘Top Gun: Maverick’ partners with Stashfin’s all-in-one credit line card
It offers fans a chance to fly with the Top Gun cast The Top Gun: Maverick credit line card allows fans to not only get up close and personal with the cast, but also fly with them. Stashfin is excited to be partnering with Top Gun: Maverick to offer fans this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. “We are thrilled to be partnering with Top Gun: Maverick,” said Stashfin CEO Rohan Sharma.
What Top Gun: Maverick Got Its Breathtaking Real Impacts
Practical effects were integral to the look of Top Gun: Maverick, and the film’s production designer, Paul Inglis, reveals how they were achieved. “Building a credible cosmos that did not even exist was the most hard problem with Top Gun: Maverick,” adds Inglis. To achieve the film’s unique look, Inglis and his team used a combination of real-world locations and practical effects. One of the most striking examples of this is the Top Gun: Maverick aircraft carrier, which was created using a real-world ship as a reference.
What do you think? Will you be seeing it?