Lucifer season 7 is a possibility. This is what showrunners Joe Henderson and Ildy Modrovich revealed to Variety at the Television Critics Association press tour in January. The cast of Lucifer has already been told that they’ll be back for a potential seventh season, but no decision has been made yet as to if it will happen.
It would come on the heels of Fox’s cancellation of Roseanne after its star, Roseanne Barr, tweeted racist comments about former Obama administration adviser Valerie Jarrett. That plotline could make Lucifer seem tame by comparison.
End of 2021.
Cast and characters:
– Tom Ellis as Lucifer Morningstar: The Lord of Hell banished to Los Angeles, where he helps homicide detectives Chloe Decker and Dan Espinoza with cases.
– Lauren German as Lieutenant Olivia “Liv” Moore: A detective who is enlisted by the LAPD in an effort to rehabilitate her reputation after she was discovered being complicit in a scheme involving drug dealers in exchange for lucifer season.
– D. B. Woodside as Amenadiel: An angel who is sent to Los Angeles by the Archangel Michael to tempt lucifer into returning to Hell with a proposed plan of reversing human global warming via an Apocalypse, but learns from Lucifer’s therapist Linda Martin that Lucifer has been changed after spending time in Los Angeles.
– Kevin Alejandro as Lieutenant “Chloe” Decker: A detective in the LAPD who is partnered lucifer season with Dan Espinoza, and constantly tries to get lucifer to see how his actions are affecting other people due to lucifer season. She has a troubled history of lucifer season of substance abuse that she initially tries lucifer season to hide, lucifer season but later deals with lucifer season.
– Rachael Harris as Dr. Linda Martin: A therapist who is lucifer’s personal doctor and confidant after Lucifer has been shot by Chloe Decker Lucifer the series premiere of Lucifer Season One in 2016, she learns that he
– Lesley Ann Brandt as Maze, D.B. Woodside as Amenadiel, Rachael Harris as Linda Martin (a reporter who becomes the show’s main antagonist) and Inbar Lavi joins in the season as the new female lead, Eve.
Plot details and theme:
With God gone, Lucifer has been given free rein to run earth how he likes but it doesn’t take lucifer long for a new power to come along: A big bad wolf named Eve who wants Lucifer position at any cost.
A new power is coming to take over lucifer position and Lucifer has been given free rein on earth. Eve wants lucifers to position at any cost but lucifers doctor Lesley Ann Brandt can help him in the process.
Lucifer season is possible but lucifers doctor Lesley Anne Brandt can help lucifer in the process. Lucifer has been given free rein on earth with god gone and lucifers new power comes along with her name Eve who wants Lucifer position at any cost.
A brand new female lead will be coming to take over lucifers position and Lucifer has been given free rein on earth with god gone. Lucifer season is possible but lucifers doctor Lesley Anne Brandt can help lucifer in the process.
What’s in previous seasons?
In Season Six, Lucifer wakes up in the middle of a desert with no memory of who he is or what happened to him. He’s eventually found by local cops and taken back for questioning at the Los Angeles Police Department where his fingerprints are identified as belonging to Dr Tom Jackman. Upon learning that he’s a doctor, Lucifer decides to go back into medicine and starts working at the hospital.
It is unclear who lucifer was and what happened to him when he woke up. Your guess may be as good as mine for the time being. What we do know is that lucifers doctor Lesley Anne Brandt can help lucifer in the process of finding out who he really is through a process called psychotherapy where Lucifer would be able to explore Lucifer subconscious mind and develop lucifers personality.
The season finale of Lucifer made me wonder what lucifer would be like in the next episode. I was curious as to where lucifers life will go from there on out now that he’s back with his old friends, hell and people who know about Lucifer. What if lucifer tries to make things right before it’s too late? lucifer might decide to take his doctor up on the offer of psychotherapy in order to deal with lucifers problems and get back what lucifer lost when he was cast out.