‘Mother’ is the most wonderful word in this whole universe. It is not just a relation, but it is a blessing. One who is praised with this blessing finds himself as the luckiest person in the world. Mother’s day is a day for all the mothers of the universe. On this day, great honor and respect are to be shown to our mother. Our Mother means a lot to all of us. All of our life they just showed us immense love and care. This special day is dedicated to all the mothers of this world.
Every one of us loves and respects our mother, but how to make this day more special for both of us? Of course, you can get new presents for them. You can also get cakes and make them feel good by showing them our affection towards them. We can arrange a small household party for them. You can also arrange a trip with the whole family. Small kids can even make cards for their mothers. All these small things can make them feel awesome. A celebration function must be done to make them feel grateful. Although we love our mother a lot and she won’t care if we didn’t do anything for them. She will still love it as usual. However, it’s our responsibility to show them great affection.
Different date in a different part of World
This day is chosen as a different date in different parts of the world but it has a common goal to show honor and respect to all the mothers. The different nation has a different culture and beliefs regarding this day. Some follow modern tradition and others follow ancient beliefs. Mother’s day is officially declared as a holiday all over the world.
The UK Celebrates mother’s day on the fourth Sunday of March on Christian Mothering Day. They do it to commemorate Mother Church. In other catholic countries, they celebrate it as Virgin Mary Day, while in Arabian Country Mother’s day is celebrated on 21st March.
Greeting messages, WhatsApp Status and Facebook status for Mother’s Day
- Sometimes when the world seems like a difficult place to live in, all you need is a hug from your mother for everything to seem fine.
- Your smile makes my day and your love is the purest emotion I have ever felt. Love you, mummy. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.
- Our first teachers are our mothers, and the first lesson they teach us is to care for others and be selfless.
- Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
- Our mothers are the pillars on which we lean on for support.
- It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?
- My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.
- Happy Mother’s Day to all. May all the mothers of the world live a millennium.