In today’s article we are going to see how to change the GPS location on iPhone, iPod or iPad, basically we are going to see how to put false location on any device that has iOS. Faking location on iPhone is now something possible.
What reason can there be for creating a fake location? Actually, there may be a number of reasons why you want to spoof your location. One of these is the issue of privacy, which is a very sensitive issue for many people. All applications in one way or another are constantly accessing our data.
That is why privacy is very important and the issue of our location even more so. So we are going to show you a little below how to change your location and use a fake one. It is not difficult to change the location to show a totally different current location. For this we will need an application that allows us to falsify the location.
In reality, there can be various reasons why a person does not want the current location to be known. It may be for privacy, possibly the most important of all, to prevent someone from trying to locate you, etc.
What you should keep in mind is that you don’t need to have a jailbreak on your mobile device to be able to do this. One of the best solutions is undoubtedly Dr.Fone – Virtual Location which works wonders.
With Dr.Fone – Virtual Location, you can do the following things;
– Change the GPS location of your iOS device to any location in the world.
– Break geographical restrictions imposed by some websites.
– Simulate fake movement in several modes. In simple terms, you can make it appear as if you are walking or cycling. This feature is indispensable if you are dealing with augmented reality games like Pokemon Go. You don’t have to go out of your bedroom to play. Really fun, right?
– With Dr.Fone – Virtual Location you can change the GPS location on up to 5 different devices. Most of these products only limit you to engineering your GPS location on one device only.
Here’s an overview of how you can use Dr.Fone – Virtual Location to fake iOS GPS with a location simulator:
- Launch this tool on your PC. Go to the ‘Virtual Locations’ tab in the main interface.
- Connect your iPhone to PC and click ‘Get Started’.
- You will go to the following window. Click on the ‘Center On’ icon on the lower right side and you will get your exact location.
- Now go to ‘teleportation mode’, type the name of the new location and tap ‘Go’
- You will see a kind of small pop-up box. It will tell you the distance between your real location and your fake location.
- Now click ‘Move Here’.
- Now you have successfully faked the GPS location on your iOS. Your fake location will appear as your real location in various location-based applications.
Interesting right? Hope this information can be useful!