Peaky Blinders has returned for the sixth season and the hype is through the roof! Peaky Blinders follows the story of Birmingham’s criminal underworld in 1919, where both law enforcement and criminals are battling for control. The peaky blinder gang has been split up to deal with different issues, but they will eventually reunite.
– John ‘The Dog’ Dawson: one of the peaky blinders who left for Belfast to get more into bootlegging and distilling.
– Grace Burgess: a headstrong woman who becomes a kingpin in her own right on the peaky blinder’s side
– Ada Shelby: daughter of Arthur and sister to John, she becomes a major player in the peaky blinders gang.
– Lizzie Stark: wife to Tommy who wants out of her marriage but for his sake stays with him
– Arthur Shelby Jr.: son, who is not as ruthless but a decent sort of chap
– Michael Gray: peaky blinders gang member and driver
– Polly Gray: peaky blinders gangster with no last name.
– Alfie Solomons: peaky blinders gangster and weapons supplier
– Aunt Polly Gray: peaky blinders gangster.
– Johnny Dogs: peaky blinder’s henchman who is a loyal thug to the family, despite being on his boss’ bad side at times.
– Liam Baxter: peaky blinders gangster who is loyal to his family.
– John Charmichael: peaky blinder’s friend and lawyer
– Matthew Smith: peaky blinder’s ‘new boy’ in season six of the gang.
– Robert Gray Jr.: peaky blinders boss, Tommy Shelby Sr.’s nephew
– Joey Jeremiah: peaky blinders gangster and member of the Shelby family
– Arthur Shepherd: peaky blinders’ chauffeur who is almost always at their side.
Peaky Blinders Season Six, in short, will be set three years after Tommy’s imprisonment with season five ending with a burning car containing Cillian Murphy as Tommy. The peaky blinders gangster, Tommy Shelby Sr.’s nephew is now in his prison cell.
The plot starts at the end of season five where Tommy Shelby has been released from prison and begins to get his family back together and rebuild peaky blinders.
The new season will have a lot of the same old faces, but there are some newcomers coming in as well. The Shelby family is back together again with Tommy’s release from prison; however, they’re not out of danger yet! A few new characters are introduced this season too: Robert Gray Jr., played by Packy Lee, and Miss Kitty’s son Michael Gray (played by Joe Cole).
What’s in previous seasons?
– The season one: Tommy Shelby, head of the peaky blinders gang and local Black Country businessman is enlisted by a secret organisation to help them take down their rivals.
– Then Season two: The second series picks up after Tommy’s arrest in Belfast with his family back under pressure from old enemies and new.
-three: The peaky blinders are just getting back on their feet when a new threat emerges in the form of wealthy, ruthless businessman Luca Changretta.
– four: The peaky blinders are in danger of disappearing completely.
– five: In 1921, Tommy is out for revenge against the man who wrongfully imprisoned him and destroyed his family’s name, but he needs to move quickly before a rival gang beats him to it.
– six: A family saga set in the lawless streets of post-war Birmingham, Peaky Blinders follows the story of a criminal gang whose illegal business thrives off stolen goods and lives.
-And last season seven: The Peaky Blinders are back for their biggest challenge yet as they face betrayal.