The best character of all time is Spider-Man. His story of a normal person who becomes a hero is something that resonates with people across the globe. With Spider-Man: Homecoming set to be released in July, we thought it would be fun to take a look back at some of the web-slinger’s greatest films!
The plotline of the Spider-Man films
The Spider-Man films have always been intriguing. In Spider-Man: Homecoming, we see Spider-Man trying to balance his life as a normal high school student with his responsibilities as a superhero. This is something that many people can relate to and is one of the reasons why Spider-Man is such a popular character. Another reason Spider-Man is so popular is because of the great cast of characters in the films. Spider-Man has a fantastic supporting cast, including his love interest Mary Jane Watson, his best friend Harry Osborn, and his mentor Uncle Ben.
These characters are all incredibly important to Spider-Man’s story and help to make Spider-Man films some of the best superhero movies around. So, if you’re a fan of Spider-Man, be sure to check out these great films! You won’t be disappointed.
Names of the characters in the Spider-Man
Here are the celebrity’s names mentioned below:
- Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man
- Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane Watson
- Willem Dafoe as Green Goblin
- James Franco as Harry Osborn
- Cliff Robertson as Ben Parker
- Rosemary Harris as May Parker
- J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson
- Joe Manganiello as Flash Thompson
- Gerry Becker as Maximilian Fargas
- Bill Nunn as Joseph ‘Robbie’ Robertson
- Jack Betts as Henry Balkan
- Stanley Anderson as General Slocum
- Ron Perkins as Dr. Mendell Stromm
- Michael Papajohn as Carjacker
- K.K. Dodds as Simkins
- Ted Raimi as Hoffman
- Bruce Campbell as Ring Announcer
- Elizabeth Banks as Betty Brant
In the most recent Marvel Universe Conflict Alternate Covers, Spider-Man takes on the Predator
As Spider-Man swings into action on the big screen once again, we thought it would be a good time to look back at some of his greatest films.
The original Spider-Man trilogy from Sam Raimi is still considered by many to be the best Spider-Man film ever made. Spider-Man (2002) was a critical and commercial success, grossing over $800 million at the box office.
- (2004) and Spider-Man
- (2007) were both also successful, with the latter becoming the highest-grossing Spider-Man film of all time.
- (2012) was a reboot of the franchise, and while it didn’t match the success of Raimi’s Spider-Man films, it was still a solid entry in the Spider-Man canon. The
- (2014) was less well-received, but it did introduce Spider-Man’s greatest villain, the Green Goblin.
- (2017) was a return to form for the franchise, and is considered by many to be the best Spider-Man film since Raimi’s Spider-Man
- (2002). Spider-Man: Far From Home
- (2019) is the most recent Spider-Man film, and while it was overshadowed by the events of Avengers: Endgame
- (2019), it is still a great Spider-Man film.
Spider-Man is one of the greatest superhero franchises of all time, and with Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
Fans of Spider-Man will
the Spider-Man will continue to grow. The Spider-Man franchise is one of the most successful superhero franchises of all time, and it shows no signs of slowing down. Spider-Man is a character that has been around for over 50 years, and in that time he has starred in some of the greatest superhero films ever made.
The Spider-Man franchise began with Spider-Man (2002), directed by Sam Raimi. Spider-Man was a critical and commercial success, grossing over $800 million at the box office. The film was praised for its Spider-Man a character that has been around for over 50 years, and in that time he has starred in some of the greatest superhero films ever made.