The Kingdom is a show about the lives of those who work in The Kingdom, an amusement park in California. The third season follows The Kingdom’s employees as they struggle to rebuild their home following the devastating earthquake that destroyed it at the end of last season.
Sometime in 2022.
Cast and characters:
– Kiele Sanchez: The park’s head of security, who is pregnant and dealing with a dangerous stalker.
– Matt Lauria: The park’s PR guy and Kiele Sanchez’ on-again, off-again love interest
– Joanna Garcia Swisher: The park’s General Manager who is battling with the board of directors about The Kingdom’s future.
– Jonathan Tucker: The park’s head of operations and The Kingdom’s Chief Engineer.
– Robert Knepper: The park’s Finance Manager who is struggling with the aftermath of the earthquake that destroyed The Kingdom in the Season Two finale, including his own personal tragedy.
– Ethan Embry: The park mechanic whose anger issues are worsening as he struggles to keep The Kingdom’s operations up and running.
– Nick Jonas: The Kingdom’s newest intern whose talent and arrival upsets.
– Antonia Thomas: The park’s head of marketing who is struggling with the aftermath of her sister Charlie, an animal handler at The Kingdom.
– Ivana Miličević: An onsite veterinarian who has a complicated relationship with her daughter, Eva, The Kingdom’s head of animal operations.
– The show features the talents of Joanna Going as The Kingdom’s president Tia Carrera; Judalina Neira as her assistant Rachel Ortiz; Ryan Kennedy as Officer Gus Bernhardt and Jonathan Whitesell as Jordan Kinkade.
– The show will also feature guest appearances by Jaime Pressly as the Governor; James Roday as Duke Anderson; Jean Smart as ambassador Kristin Kinkade; Katie Cassidy as Lacey Porter and Lucas Bryant who is set to reprise his role.
The third season follows The Kingdom as they rebuild following the devastating earthquake that destroyed it at the end of The Kingdom Season two.
After dealing with the quake, The Kingdoms’ staff is dealt another devastating blow when they find out that their beloved park was being sold and turned into a theme park for tourists. The rest of The Kingdom’s staff includes waitress Lupe, intern Gabe and parks security guard Anna.
The show will also follow The Kingdom’s staff members as they try to save The Kingdom and fight for its legacy. The series also stars Amy Price Walters who will reprise her role of designer Sophia, Kieren Hutchison as Matt Thompson a John McClane type character but with money; Jenny Zaino is set to return in this season! The cast also includes The Kingdom’s staff. The plot of The Kingdom Season three will follow the park’s employees as they work to save The kingdom and fight for its legacy in the face of a new threat.