The truth-seekers are back for a second season of truth-seeking and all-new truth-finding. Joined by their friends, the truth seekers embark on another journey to find out who’s been telling lies and uncovering secrets that will change everything we know about the world as we know it. This time around they’ll be facing off against some spooky and scary truths – ghosts, witches, zombies and more! Join them now in this epic adventure where anything is possible if you’re willing to believe. Get to know everything about Truth Seekers Season 2.
Release date of Truth Seekers Season 2:
Cast and characters of Truth Seekers Season 2:
– Avery as Avery Monsen: Avery is the truth seeker, who always has a nose for finding out the truth and uncovering secrets. He’s determined and doesn’t give up until he gets to the bottom of things.
– Paula as Paula Brackston: Their best friend – levelheaded and practical, she can find common ground between anyone. She takes all doubts seriously but isn’t afraid to make a joke when it’s called for.
– Zach as Zach Monsen: Avery’s younger brother, who is the truth seeker in training – he may not have his big brother skills yet but that doesn’t stop him from being just as determined and ready to get into mischief!
– Sam as Samantha Lowe: The truth seeker’s best friend – she believes in the supernatural and has a nose for finding out things that others don’t.
– Martin as Martin Rippon: Avery’s other best friend – he is very popular with the ladies because of his good looks, but that doesn’t stop him from being an excellent truth seeker!
– David as David Ortega: The truth seekers’ teacher, who is a truth-seeker himself. He encourages the truth seekers to use their abilities and go on missions to help people in need – while still making sure they don’t get into too much trouble.
– Carson as Carter Moore: A truth seeker who is known to be a bit of a loner and often tries to hide his powers. He works well with David in order to help people though, so he’s not all bad!
– Jason as Jason Rivers: A truth seeker who has the ability to see ghosts when no one else can.
– Will as William “Will” White: Another truth seeker who is shy and very sweet, but also has a bit of an attitude.
A group of five kids embark on another journey to uncover who’s been telling lies and finding secrets that will change everything we know about the world. This time, they’re not only going to the truth about their town’s history but also find out who is sabotaging them!
The truth-seeker must now confront a new villain that could be in any of our cast members – including Will and Jason. As much as I love Sam and David, you’ve got to admit that this season just wouldn’t be the same without them.