It is time to take advantage of what will come to Netflix in the United States throughout February 2020. We have the large and unique list on the Internet of what will come to Netflix throughout the month.
February is usually a much quieter month for new releases of Netflix than others, which generally comes down to the general time of the year and the fact that it traditionally has fewer days of the month.
In terms of what you can expect from Netflix, as Valentine's Day approaches, you can watch some new romantic movies that the service is headed by To All the Boys: P.S. I still love you. You can see an expanded list of Netflix Originals in February 2020 here.
Note: We have now received a larger list of what will come to Netflix in February, as more will always be announced. (complete list for January). We will keep this publication updated during January and February to reflect the recently announced titles for the two months.
What comes to Netflix on February 1
Update: 48 titles were added in total to Netflix on February 1. Full list here.
- A Bad Moms Christmas (2017) – Comedy film starring Mila Kunis and Kirsten Bell
- A little princess (1995) – Fantasy movie about a girl sent to a private boarding school after her father is presumed dead.
- A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) – The remake of the horror movie of the 80s returns to Netflix.
- Back to the future Part III (1990) – The third and last entry in the trilogy Back to the future.
- Blade Runner: The Final Cut (1982) – The science fiction epic starring Harrison Ford and directed by Ridley Scott.
- Booty Call (1997) – Romantic comedy starring Jamie Foxx.
- Chronically Metropolitan (2016) – Dramatic film about a writer hitting a writer's block and returning home to confront his family.
- The Fortune of Cookies (1999) – Comedy starring Glenn Close about a conflict that arises in a small town.
- Dear John (2010) – Romantic drama starring Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried.
- Dirty Harry (1971) – Classic police thriller starring Clint Eastwood
- Driving Miss Margarita (1989) – Drama starring Morgan Freeman about the flourishing of an unlikely relationship.
- Elizabeth (1998) – Biopic that documents the first years of Isabel I of England.
- Elizabeth: The Golden Age (2007) – Biographical continuation of the original documenting the end of the reign of Elizabeth I.
- Hancock (2008) – Will Smith appears as a superhero who can't take a break.
- Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? – New anime series about Bell Cranel that embarks on an adventure and meets a goddess.
- Justice (2017) – Western starring Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Stephen Lang and Jackson Rathbone.
- Love Jacked (2019) – Rom-com.
- Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Season 5) – New adventures in the children's comic series.
- Misfit 2 (2019) – Dutch Comedy of the Netherlands about a singer entering the talent competition of her high school.
- Monthly Girls & # 39; Nozaki-kun (Season 1) – Art imitates life when Chiyo discovers that his crush is a famous artist who wants to use his budding relationship as inspiration for his romantic manga.
- No Game No Life (Season 1) – The anime about the legendary brothers players Sora and Shiro are transported to a world where life is a series of games and humanity is in serious danger of extinction.
- Parasyte: The Maxim (Season 1) – Encourage a teenager fighting an avalanche of parasites from space with the help of Migi, a docile parasitic creature that seized his right hand.
- Police Academy Franchise (1984) – The comedy classic directed by Hugh Wilson and is about a group of misfits of good heart who enter the police force. The seven films that come include:
- Police Academy
- Police Academy 2: your first assignment
- Police Academy 3: Back in training
- Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol
- Police Academy 5: Assignment: Miami Beach
- Police Academy 6: City Under Siege
- Police Academy 7: Mission to Moscow
- Purple Rain (1984) – The classic of & # 39; 84 with Prince trying to find his way in the world.
Purple Rain will arrive on Netflix on February 1 in the United States pic.twitter.com/CdM79xf7sG
– What's on Netflix (@whatonnetflix) January 22, 2020
- Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991) – Kevin Costner plays the famous folk character of Robin Hood who tries to defeat the Sheriff of Nottingham.
- Scary Movie 2 (2001) – The second of the parody films.
- Sex and the city 2 (2010) – The sequel to the original Sex and the City directed by Michael Patrick King.
- The car: road to revenge (2019) – Level B action thriller about a man who dies and becomes a killer car. Spiritual successor of the 1977 cult classic, The Car.
- The other boys (2010) – Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell star in this police comedy
- The Pianist (2002) – Biopic starring Adrien Brody about a Polish Jewish musician during World War II.
What comes to Netflix on February 3
- Thambi (2019) – Indian thriller about a brother and sister caught in a conspiracy.
- Deaf (2020) north – World War II drama set that follows a guerrilla soldier struggling to survive in northern Spain after dying from a bombing
- Kaylie Team (Part 3) north – 9 more episodes of the children's series about the famous teenager launched into a normal life.
What comes to Netflix on February 4
- Dragonheart: Vengeance (2020) – New Dragonheart movie about a young farmer seeking revenge.
- Faith, hope and love (2018) – Rom-com about a recent divorcee who participates in a dance contest in a desperate attempt to save her own dance studio.
- She did that (2017) – Documentary that celebrates black women entrepreneurs
- Tom Papa: You're doing great! (2020) north– Special stand-up of the radio presenter and comedian.
What comes to Netflix on February 5
- Arrow (Season 8) – The last season for the Arrowverse hero of The CW.
- Black Hollywood: "They Must Have Us" (2018) – Documentary about the history and rise of black actors in Hollywood
- #cats_the_mewvie (2020) – Documentary in which famous cat owners discuss the impact that their feline companions have had on their hearts
- The pharmacist (limited documentary series) north – A mother analyzes the death of her son during the opioid crisis.
- Uppity: The Story of Willy T. Ribbs (2020) – Documentary about the controversial life and career of Willy T. Ribbs, the first black runner to qualify for the Indy 500.
What comes to Netflix on February 6
- Cagaster of an insect cage (season 1) north – Encourage a virus that turns people into killer insects that are too big.
- Desolate (2018) – Action drama about a family of farmers who live through a draft.
What comes to Netflix on February 7
- Azali (2018) – Ghana movie about a fourteen-year-old girl who endures life in the slums of Accra and finds her way home.
- Dragons: Rescue Riders (Season 2) north – More preschool adventures with Dreamworks dragons.
- Fifty: The Series (Season 1) – Dramatic series of EbonyLife TV
- Horse Girl (2020) north – Drama about a socially awkward woman who finds her dreams merging with her real life. Starring Alison Brie and directed by Jeff Baena.
- My Holo Love (Season 1) north – Korean science fiction romance series
- Locke & Key (Season 1) north – Dark comic series that sees three brothers move to a house that gives them powers through magic keys.
- The Ballad of Lefty Brown (2017) – Western Jared Moshe starring Bill Pullman and Peter Fonda.
- Who killed Malcolm X? (Season 1) – Six-part documentary series answering the question, who killed Malcolm X?
What comes to Netflix on February 8
- The coldest game (2020) north – Cold War drama that confronts chess player Josh Manksy in a deadly spy game when he is recruited to participate in the match between the United States and Russia.
What comes to Netflix on February 9
- Better Call Saul (Season 4) – The series of prequels of AMC to Breaking Bad FINALLY arrives at Netflix in the USA. UU.
- Borders (2018) – Drama about a Hispanic Border Patrol agent on the border of the United States facing a moral dilemma.
What comes to Netflix on February 10
- Love for sale 2 (2019) – Indonesian romantic movie.
What comes to Netflix on February 11
- ROAD TO ROME (2020) north – Documentary about the realization of the ROMA movie, Oscar winner of Alfonso Cuarón.
- Captain Underpants: Epic Choice-O-Rama (Special) north – Interactive episode of Captain Underpants.
- Good time (2017) – Safdie Brothers movie with Robert Pattinson.
- Polaroid (2019) – Mystery drama about the lonely high school Bird Fitcher who finds a polaroid camera that contains dark secrets.
- Q Ball (2019) – Sports documentary that explores a group of prisoners trying to find redemption through basketball.
What comes to Netflix on February 12
- Anna Karenina (2012) – Period-drama starring Keira Knightly and Aaron-Taylor Johnson.
- French Toast (2015) – South African romantic film about a couple traveling to Paris.
- To all the boys: P.S. I still love you (2020) north – Follow up of the massive romantic comedy based on the book series.
What comes to Netflix on February 13
- Dragon Quest: Your Story (2020) north – New anime movie based on the video game franchise.
- Love Is Blind (Season 1) First Episode north – New Netflix dating reality series.
- Narcos: Mexico (Season 2) north – Second season in the Narcos spin-off series after the drug cartels south of the border.
- Pretville (2012) – South African musical about a fictional city where everything is possible.
What comes to Netflix on February 14
- A movie by Shaun The Sheep: Farmageddon (2020) north – Exclusive release of the new movie Shaun the Sheep by Aardman.
- Cable Girls (Season 5 Part 1) north – The first half of the final season of the Spanish period and drama series.
- Castle and Castle (Season 1) – Ebonylife series on a couple of successful lawyers who are on opposite sides of the banks during a relationship.
- Cuddle Weather (2019) – Filipino romantic drama.
- Isi and Ossi (2020) north – German Rom-com.
- Liefling (2010) – South African musical
- Taj Mahal 1989
What comes to Netflix on February 15
- Monster High: Electrified (2017) – Animated fantasy series for children in the Monster High universe.
- Starship Troopers (1997) – Classic science fiction film about humans fighting in a futuristic war against giant alien insects.
What comes to Netflix on February 16
- By the sea (2015) – Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie try to repair their marriage in this 2015 drama.
- Miss Virginia (2019) – Uzo Aduba, Adina Porter, Matthew Modine and Vanessa Williams star in this drama about a mother who sacrifices everything to give her son a good education.
- Mr. Right (2015) – Sam Rockwell and Anna Kendrick about a girl who falls in love with a hit man on the run.
- In the real (season 1) – Nigerian series that follows 5 stars of reality shows.
- Term of life (2016) – Action thriller starring Vince Vaughn.
- The Forest (2016) – Natalie Dormer's horror movie directed by Jason Zada, where a woman enters the Japanese forest of suicide.
What comes to Netflix on February 17
- Love Dot Com: The social experiment (2020) – Sparks fly and romance blooms when Shelby, a vegan chef, meets Greg, a developer, until his opposing views collide.
- The expanding universe of Ashley García (Season 1) north – Comedy for teenagers about the only robot engineer and 15-year-old rocket scientist in the world who is hired by NASA.
What comes to Netflix on February 19
- The Chef Show (Volume 3) north – Jon Favreau and Roy Choi return to cook more amazing dishes with some famous friends.
What comes to Netflix on February 20
- Spectra (2020) north – Horror mystery set in the Japanese neighborhood of the Brazilian neighborhood of São Paulo.
- Wild Romania (2018) – Nature documentary watching the desert of Romania.
What comes to Netflix on February 21
- A haunted house (2013) – Marlon Wayans writes and stars in this comedy that mocks Paranormal Activity.
- Babies (2020) north – Documentary that explores the beginning of a baby's life and the rapid learning and growth that happens.
- Gentefied (Season 1) north – New Latin American series about three cousins who come together to save their grandfather's taco shop.
- Glitch Techs (Season 1) north – New series for children and the first new Nickelodeon series that comes to Netflix.
- Gate 7 (Season 1) north – New Argentine series that faces a woman's war to eliminate an organized crime syndicate from the local soccer team.
- System Crasher (2019) north – German drama that follows an angry nine-year-old girl and her search for love.
- The last thing I wanted (2020) north – Thriller starring Ben Affleck, Anne Hathaway, Willem Dafoe about a journalist in a good position.
- Yeh Ballet (2020) north – Indian film about a ballet teacher who confronts two gifted teenagers who pursue their dreams.
What comes to Netflix on February 22
- Girl on the third floor (2019) – Physiological horror starring former WWE superstar CM Punk.
- Unabomber – In his own words (season 1) – Documentary series of 4 parts about the famous Unabomber and the hunt of man to catch him.
What comes to Netflix on February 23
- Full count (2019) – Fantasy drama about an unfortunate base player who is forced to give up his dream and return to his home in the city from which he tried to escape.
What comes to Netflix on February 25
- Every time I die (2019) – Thriller that sees a murdered man but his conscience survives while jumping from one body to another of his friends to protect him from his murderer.
What comes to Netflix on February 26
- I'm not fine with this (season 1) north – A superpowerful teenager must face the struggles of high school, family and sexuality.
What comes to Netflix on February 27
- Altered carbon (season 2) north – The long-awaited follow-up to the dark sci-fi series starring Anthony Mackie in season 2.
- Followers (season one) north – Japanese science fiction series similar to that of Black Mirror.
- Pokémon: Mewtwo Strikes Back – Evolution (2020) north – Netflix's first exclusive Pokemon movie.
- The Angry Birds Movie 2 (2019) – The sequel to the animated movie based on the video game with the voices of Josh Gad, Jason Sudeikis and Leslie Jones.
What comes to Netflix on February 28
- All the bright places (2020) north – Romantic film about the story of Violet and Theodore played by Elle Fanning and Justice Smith.
- Always a witch (season 2) north – Return of the controversial series.
- Babylon Berlin (Season 3) – Crime drama set in Berlin during the Weimar Republic.
- Formula 1: Driving to survive (season 2) north – Documentary series on the Formula 1 season 2019.
- Jeopardy!: Celebrate Alex Collection (New Collection) – More episodes of the ABC question program.
- Jeopardy!: Cindy Stowell Collection (New Collection) – More episodes of the ABC question program
- Jeopardy!: Seth Wilson Collection (New Collection) – More episodes of the ABC question program
- The Infinite Trench (2020) north – Spanish drama based on the true story of a man who spent 33 years hiding for fear of his actions in the Spanish Civil War.
- Queen Sono (Season 1) north – The first Netflix series in Africa about a secret agent that deals with crime.
- Restaurants on the edge (season 1) north – Docuseries that sees a team of experts who turn an oceanfront restaurant into an incredible location.
- Unstoppable (2020) north – Mexican drama about three spoiled young people traveling with a dangerous and unstable woman.
What comes to Netflix on February 29
- Jerry Maguire (1996) -Tom Cruise stars in this comedy where he plays a sports agent.
What do you expect to see in February? Let us know in the comments below.