The who killed Sara season 3 is now available on Netflix. The series follows the lives of two detectives as they investigate who killed Sara and how to stop them from killing again. Season 3 picks up with a new case for the duo who are joined by their newest team member, Detective Bailey Malone (played by Alex Kingston). This season has an interesting plot that will keep you guessing who killed Sara and what they’re going to do next!
Release date of Who Killed Sara Season 3:
Cast and characters:
– Rodolfo (Alejandro Nones): who killed Sara season who is the main protagonist of who killed Sara and a detective who helped solve several cases.
– Bailey Malone (Alex Kingston): who killed Sara’s newest team member and Detective Rodolfo’s new partner.
– Detective who killed Sara (Aidan Alexander): he’s back and ready to help Detective Rodolfo solve who killed Sara! He will do whatever it takes, even if that means putting himself in danger.
– Detective who killed Sara’s father – who is the detective who arrested Sara Lance for murder and later freed her since he found out that there was no one who killed Sara.
– Who killed Sara’s mother – who is a former assassin and someone who originally taught who killed Sara everything she knows about how to be an assassin and fight for justice at the same time.
– Billy Russo (Ben Barnes) – he was with who killed Sara when they were both assassins working together until he betrayed who killed Sara and became a ruthless assassin who kills for money.
– Dinah Drake (Juliana Harkavy) – she is who killed Sara’s new partner who works with her to help bring justice to the world by stopping criminals like Billy Russo.
Plot details of Who Killed Sara Season 3:
Bailey Malone joins Rodolfo and who killed Sara as they try to find who killed Sara. The series follows their journey as they discover clues that lead them closer to finding out who killed Sara and how it happened. As the series progresses, who killed Sara starts to take on characteristics of who killed Sara.
Season three picks up with a new case for the duo who are joined by their newest team member Detective Bailey Malone (played by Alex Kingston). This season has an interesting plot that is full of twists and turns as who killed Sara goes through types to discover who killed Sara was.
The new season also has a few exciting cast additions including Henry Simmons, who plays the character of Detective Cavanaugh, a member of Internal Affairs who is investigating Russo’s death under suspicion that he might have been murdered by Billy or someone who worked for him.