The state govt is constantly working forward to see through the benefits of the people residing within the state. This is to ensure that their concerns are being addressed and the fact that their requirements are met. YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is regarded as one of the nine Navratna welfare schemes of the Government of the state of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme vans implemented by the CM Gagan Mohan Reddy as a part of their election manifesto and which was successfully launched in the month of June 2019 by the government. The implementation of the schema scheduled to be done from 15th of May 2020.
The government of Andhra Pradesh has issued the 2020 payment list recently for one of its popular schemes, YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. If you want to check your payment status and you want to know where to seek it from, you can easily get in touch with the official website by visiting your page at http://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in. You can visit the payment status section over there and check it online at ease without any hassle.
Objectives of the AP Rythu Bharosa scheme
- To help farmers financially
- To develop the agriculture sector
- For increasing crop production
- To reduce the debt burden on farmers
How to check your AP Rythu Bharosa payment status?
- Checking your AP Rythu Bharosa payment scheme is easy. All you need is to check the status at ease by simply clicking on the http://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in link.
- You can easily enter your Aadhar number or UID number right on the next page.
- You can even write the captcha code to check the payment status.
- Also, submit for Rythu Bharosa check.
- Once done, you will be able to see the AP Rythu Bharosa payment status 2020 right on the next page.
YSR Rythu Bharosa: PM Kisan scheme payment
As per the latest YSR Rythu Bharosa news update, the farmers in Andhra Pradesh will be eligible to get ₹ 5500 payment under the combined scheme of YSR Rythu Bharosa payment under the PM Kisan yojana. The first installment of payment was distributed to the farmers on AP on May 15, 2020. You can visit the ap.gov.in website to check all kinds of official notification for the YSR Rythu Bharosa PM Kisan.
Rythu Bharosa payment status 2020
As per the latest YSR Rythu Bharosa news update, the AP farmers will be able to get ₹5500 payment under the combined scheme of the YSR Rythu Bharosa PM Kisan Yojana. The first installment of payment was distributed to the farmers on AP on 15th of May, 2020.
- PM Kisan installment of ₹ 2000 will be paid
- Rythu Bharosa payment will be levied on ₹ 5000 with the central scheme
Current payment status of Rythu Bharosa
The current payment status of Rythu Bharosa is that it has disbursed the first instalment recently
YSR Rythu Bharosa payment list details
- As you login to the ap.gov.in website, you can easily check the AP Rythu Bharosa payment status online. All you need is to fetch the list of beneficiaries’ right from there and you can easily provide all the details right here:
- Add the beneficiary district name
- Mandal, panchayat and village of the farmer
- You would also have to add the name, and khata number of the farmer’s Rythu Bharosa payment 2020
Rythu Bharosa status 2020
You can easily check the beneficiary list and status of the Rythu Bharosa scheme. After the first list is being issued, the AP farmers can easily check their payment in the bank account as well. You can even check the YSR Rythu Bharosa balance online all by yourself.
How can you check the YSR Rythu Bharosa status?
Being a beneficiary, you can easily check the status of your scheme. All you need is to wait after the first link is issued, and then you can easily follow the steps that I am going to mention here right below:
- Visit the http://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index/html
- Next, you need to click on the Payment status section
- Open the “Know your payment status” page from there
- Fill the Rythu Bharosa status check form
- After that, you would need to submit and open the payment list of Rythu Bharosa scheme
- Go to the Remarks section
- You can easily check your YSR Rythu Bharosa status update from there
That’s it, and you are done!
AP Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020 Eligibility List Details
- Higher Authority: State Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Department Name: Agriculture Department, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh Scheme / Yojana
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Type of Scheme: Welfare Scheme
- Scheme Launched By: Jagan Mohan Reddy (CM of Andhra Pradesh)
- Scheme Started Date: 15th October 2019
- Beneficiaries: Farmers
- Benefits of Scheme: Rs. 13,500/- Per Annum for 5 Years
- 1st Beneficiary List Release Date: 15th May 2020
- Official Website: www.ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
FAQs ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in 2020
Q1. What will the beneficiaries be able to get under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
Ans. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get financial assistance to farmers of Rs. 13500.
Q2. When will you be able to check the beneficiary 1st List for Rythu Bharosa?
Ans. 1st beneficiary list for Rythu Bharosa will be released on 15th May 2020.
Q3. How can you check the District Wise beneficiary List for AP Rythu Bharosa?
Ans. You can easily check the District Wise beneficiary list on the official portal.
This website is primarily meant for the source of information and we hope that we will actually help you in resolving your query and doubts. We further would love to hear it from you! In case you have any doubt, we would suggest you to visit the official website as all related info regarding the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme will be mentioned out there!