The love for horror movies of the 80s will never die. On February 11, Scream Factory will launch the long-awaited My bloody Valentine (Collector's Edition). Accumulated with new bonus features that include a new 4K scan and interviews with the cast and crew, this is an essential item for the collector.
Scream Factory has also tackled an infamous deleted scene for a long time that fans have been crying out for decades.
The death scene of "Harriet drillbit" was not found or included unfortunately. We look at it and ask incessantly. It was not in the original negative and there were no work images that we could locate. Trust us, we love the movie as much as you do and we try!
In My bloody Valentine It's Valentine's Day and someone always loses their heart. Twenty years ago, this small town lost more than that. When the supervisors left their posts to attend the annual festive dance of the city, a tragedy claimed the lives of five miners. The only survivor, Harry Warden, was institutionalized, but returned for a vindictive massacre on the first anniversary of the disaster. Nineteen years later, the city is preparing for another Valentine's Day party. Teen boyfriends T.J. and Sarah, along with her friend Axel, are among the enthusiastic party goers. But when a candy box arrives that contains a mysterious warning and a blood-soaked heart, the townspeople realize that romance is as good as being dead. And they too.
Check out the final list of extras for the next release of Blu-ray Collector & # 39; s Edition of the dazzling original slasher classic, My bloody Valentine.
- DISCO 1 – Theatrical version of My bloody Valentine
- NEW 4K scan of the original camera negative
- · NEW An Anemic Valentine: an interview with director George Mihalka
- · NEW from the heart: an interview with actor Paul Kelman
- · NEW Friends of Mine: an interview with actress Lori Hallier
- · NEW Axel, Be My Valentine – an interview with actor Neil Affleck
- · NEW Becoming Sylvia: an interview with actress Helene Udy
- NEW The Secret Keeper: an interview with actor Rob Stein
- · NEW broken hearts and broken bones: an interview with special makeup effects designer Tom Burman
- · NEW holes in the heart: a look at the difference between the theatrical version and the uncut version
- · Theatrical trailer
- TV Spots
- Radio Spots
- · Fixed gallery
- DISC 2 – Uncut version of My bloody Valentine
- NEW 4K scan of the original uncut original camera negative
- · NEW audio commentary with director George Mihalka
- · The 35th anniversary panel of MY BLOODY VALENTINE at the Bay of Blood Convention in Florida with director George Mihalka, cast members Lori Hallier, Helene Udy, Rob Stein, Peter Cowper, Thomas Kovacs, Jim Murchison, Alf Humphreys and presented by Brian Singleton
- · Thomas Kovacs performs "The Ballad of Harry Warden" at the Blood Bay Convention with Peter Cowper and Jim Murchison
Customers ordering My bloody Valentine Directly from ShoutFactory you will receive a limited edition luxury offer that includes an exclusive 18 "X 24" rolled poster with new illustrations, a second exclusive 18 "x 24" poster with alternative new illustrations and an exclusive cover with alternative new illustrations. (Only 2,000 will be available). It includes English subtitles. The national street date for North America (Region A) is February 11. (Originally planned for the 4th but we needed the additional week). The reverse packaging wrapper will include the original theatrical poster that many of us remember with love from the 80s.
My bloody Valentine (1981) – Trailer pic.twitter.com/72nQ776Jbc
– Horror Ads🔪 (@horrorads) February 14, 2019