The 2020 U.S. Open Round of 16 will continue on Monday from the Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing Meadows, NY. This is only the second major to take place in 2020 and this normally being New York City’s Grand Slam will also be the final major of the year.
Some of the biggest names in tennis will miss the tournament this time around including both the men’s and women’s singles champions from 2019, Rafael Nadal and Bianca Andreescu have withdrawn. Roger Federer will also miss the tournament due to knee surgery.
Below you’ll find everything you need to know to follow the U.S. Open including the upcoming schedule.
Serena Williams vs. Maria Sakkari
Featured Matches, Round of 16
- Serena Williams vs. Maria Sakkari – 2 p.m. Live Streaming: ESPN+
US Open 2020 schedule
Round of 16
- Sunday, Sept. 6 – Monday, Sept. 7, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. ET
- Tuesday, Sept. 8 – Wednesday, Sept. 9, Noon – 11 p.m. ET
Women’s Semifinals, Men’s Doubles Final
- Thursday, Sept. 10, 7 p.m. – 11 p.m. ET
- Friday, Sept. 11, 4 p.m. – 11 p.m. ET
- Saturday, Sept. 12, 4 p.m – 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 13, 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
((We recommend interesting sports viewing/streaming and betting opportunities. If you sign up for a service by clicking one of the links, we may earn a referral fee. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.))