Many fans were eagerly waiting for the release of this film as it is the fourth film in the highly popular Jurassic World franchise.
However, on day 1, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom made a total of US$46 million. The first day had an average ticket price of US$7.2 million making it the second biggest Hollywood opening day ever after Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 released in 2011 with a total box office collection of US$150 million.
Introduction to Jurassic World Dominion
After years of watching Jurassic Park and Jurassic World, I’ve noticed that people are starting to make a lot of different theories online about what might happen in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
It has been said that the Indominus Rex (a hybrid dinosaur created by InGen) will escape from its enclosure and cause havoc throughout the world, or that Jeremy “Sam” Ludlow (the main character in the film) will die because he went too far on his mission to save everyone.
However, I want to make a point here: I don’t believe that this film will be about any of those things.
Character names from the Jurassic World Dominion
Here are the celebrity’s names mentioned below:
- Chris Pratt as Owen Grady
- Bryce Dallas Howard as Claire Dearing
- Laura Dern as Ellie Sattler
- Sam Neill as Alan Grant
- Jeff Goldblum as Ian Malcolm
- DeWanda Wise as Kayla Watts
- Mamoudou Athie as Ramsay Cole
- Isabella Sermon as Maisie Lockwood
- Campbell Scott as Lewis Dodgson
- BD Wong as Dr. Henry Wu
- Omar Sy as Barry Sembène
- Justice Smith as Franklin Webb
- Daniella Pineda as Dr. Zia Rodriguez
- Scott Haze as Rainn Delacourt
- Dichen Lachman as Soyona Santos
- Kristoffer Polaha as Wyatt Huntley
- Caleb Hearon as Jeremy Bernier
- Freya Parker as Denise Roberts
The storyline of the Jurassic World Dominion
Oh, this movie is going to be amazing. A hybrid of Jurassic Park and Avatar, Jurassic World Dominion will have you coming back for more dinosaurs every day. I can’t wait to see what happens next in this epic saga, who knows when it will end.
The best part is that you won’t have to worry about having an extra ticket anytime soon because the whole movie is free on Netflix right now!
More about the Jurassic World Dominion
I believe that Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom will be about two very important things going on in the film, and we all know that they are:
1) Sam is trying to get his old girlfriend Lex back because she had left him for a rich man (or at least, he thinks she did). I don’t think he’s lying when he says that Lex is “better off with Jeremy”.
2) Malcolm is trying to find Blue, the hybrid dinosaur that he created because he still cares for her.
With those things in mind, I have already made up my mind about what will happen in this movie. This also has led me to change my theory on the entire story of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom because it was hinted at in Jurassic World. I will explain this later on but let’s start with a bit of a recap of the fourth Jurassic World film.
What’s Going on in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom?
In the previous film, we were introduced to a character named Eli Mills who is an agent of the military and the brother of Benjamin Lockwood (the former partner of John Hammond).
Throughout the previous film, Mills employs Claire Dearing, who was the operations manager at Jurassic World, to try and steal dinosaur assets for InGen that he can sell to his contacts in China.
Claire manages to achieve this by manipulating Claire and the others into believing that she’s a cruel mercenary because of her use of “toys”.
Unfortunately for InGen, Claire ends up becoming a hero at Jurassic World thanks to her escape from being trapped in the velociraptor paddock when the park was destroyed. She gets help from Owen and the rest of his team, as well as some help from Eli Mills’ brother Benjamin (who is recruited by Claire for the plan).
So, what do you think about the Jurassic World Dominion?