Credit card usage has sky-rocketed in the recent past. Keeping the spending habits of the millennials and the Gen Z in mind, credit cards will form an indispensable part of everyone’s lives in the coming years. These tools of plastic money are issued by banks and non-banking financial institutions (NBFCs), and there are hundreds of options available for customers today. Among the myriad choices, one credit card that stands out is the Bajaj Finserv co-brand Credit Card. If you’re hunting for a credit card that serves multifarious purposes, this is the card that will cater to your needs and live up to your expectations.
Bajaj Finserv, in collaboration with RBL Bank, offers a SuperCard that can realize the functions of four different cards. Instead of carrying four unique cards — cash, loan, EMI and credit, one can own this SuperCard that fulfils all the objectives. One can withdraw cash from the ATMs using the card, with no cash advance fee or interest charged for a period of 50 days. A personal loan can be accrued during emergencies for up to 90 days, at a minimal interest rate of 1.16% per month. High-end and steep bills exceeding 3,000 INR can be converted into affordable equated monthly instalments (EMIs).
The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard is obtainable in 11 distinct variants. There are certain fixed benefits and offers associated with them. Here’s an enriching list of some of the advantages associated with these credit cards.
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Platinum Choice SuperCard: Savour 10% discount on a movie ticket on a monthly basis, and also enjoy a waiver on fuel tax. The same benefits can be realized with the Platinum Choice First Year Free SuperCard. Moreover, with both these variants, get 5% cashback on settling a down payment through them.
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Platinum Plus SuperCard: Besides the waiver on fuel surcharge, one can gain free access to complimentary lounge access twice a year. The same is applicable for the Platinum Plus First Year Free SuperCard.
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank World Prime SuperCard: Luxuriate in the relaxing environment of the complimentary lounge at airports four times a year. This is in addition to the usual exemption on fuel tax and 1+1 movie tickets every single month. The number of complimentary lounge access at airports jumps to eight annually in the case of World Plus SuperCard.
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Shop Smart SuperCard: This variant is a shopaholic’s delight, as it permits a cashback of 5% monthly on grocery shopping. Yearly savings of more than 5000 INR is rendered feasible by this credit card.
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Travel Easy SuperCard: Save heavily even while travelling, as Bajaj Finserv extends the feature of 10% cashback on Ola and Uber rides, and even fuel purchases by utilizing its credit card. Annual savings can exceed a substantial amount of 9,000 INR.
Now, become aware of the current credit card offers that Bajaj Finserv extends, partnering with multiple known brands, belonging to several domains.
- Vedantu: Are you pondering over the possibility of applying for a course at one of the leading e-learning sites, Vedantu? Then the Bajaj Finserv co-brand credit card has got you covered. Enjoy a 15% discount on all paid courses just by applying a simple code — VEDRBL15.
- Pepperfry: The online furniture site Pepperfry sanctions a waiver of 550 INR on a minimum transaction of 5500 INR by using the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard.
- TAGG: Level up your accessories’ game by purchasing the TAGG Bassbuds Wireless Sports Earphone, and gain a discount of 300 INR by using the credit card offered by Bajaj Finserv.
- Myntra: One of the most popular apparels and accessories sites, Myntra grants a flat discount of 150 INR on some selected styles. This credit card offer is applicable only on a minimum bill of 1499 INR.
- Bewakoof: Another clothing site, Bewakoof proffers a 15% discount on expenditures amounting to a minimum of 449 INR by availing the Bajaj Finserv credit card.
- INDIA TODAY Group: By employing the Bajaj Finserv co-brand credit card, save significantly on subscribing to India Today (flat 65% off). Moreover, relish a 65% concession on a yearly subscription of any India Today Group’s online magazines.
- Mama Earth: An online store specializing in personal care products, Mama Earth grants a 25% discount on its products if the payment is made using the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard.
- RageCoffee: Relish 15% instant discount on products at RageCoffee, except on combos and merchandise by utilizing the credit card from Bajaj Finserv.
- Oven Story: A 35% discount is granted on purchases from Oven Story by using the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard.
- Bigbasket: A substantial portion of the monthly income is spent on groceries. Bajaj Finserv releases some burden, as by utilizing its credit card, one can save up to 150 INR on spending a minimum of 2,500 INR at the Bigbasket’s site.
These are some of the most captivating offers one can avail by using the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard. So, if you are hunting for a trustworthy and highly rewarding credit card, apply for the card offered by Bajaj Finserv in collaboration with RBL Bank. This will completely alter the way you spend, and also aid you in saving efficiently.