Vincenzo is a new series on Netflix that has been very popular with viewers. The first season was amazing, and the second season will be releasing soon! We have all sorts of information about Vincenzo, including Vincenzo’s season 2 release date, Vincenzo’s trailer, Vincenzo cast members, and more!
What is the release date of Vincenzo season 2?
Many Korean dramas are known to announce that they are making a new season before the first one is shown. If they are going to make a new season, then it would be made by TvN’s production team, not just Netflix. But, if Park Jae-gum writes a sequel to Vicenzo’s story, then everyone will be happy. We hope he does it soon. The show is popular on Netflix, so they are probably going to make another season. The wait might be long, but it’ll be worth it. A new season of the TV show Vicenzo will come out in 2022 or 2023. The last episode of the Netflix original show aired on May 2nd, 2021.
What is the plot of Vincenzo season 2?
Let’s get to know about the Vincenzo plot before moving further with Vincenzo Season 2 release date.
This story tells about a boy who is adopted at the age of 8. He is sent to Italy and joins Mafia. When he returns to Italy, his son tries to kill him. So he leaves for Korea, where he becomes a respected member of society. There he visits GeumgaPlaza. In the basement of the plaza, a Chinese tycoon’s gold is hidden.
But a real estate company has been taken over by a group. The group is called babel. Vincenzo joined the law firm of Hong Too Chan because he is also a lawyer, and he wants to get back the building and the gold. People are asking for a new season of Vincenzo. The article tells you the release date and everything about season 2.
South Korean television show, Vincenzo. The show premiered on February 20, 2021. The series has 16 episodes in total. It ended on May 2, 2021. It stars Song Joong Ki and Jeon Yeo-been and Ok Taecyeon and Kim Yeo Jin and Kwak Dong-yeon (etc. The show aired every Saturday and Sunday on tvN, and it was released on Netflix in South Korea and Internationally after its release.
Who will be starring in Vincenzo season 2?
- Song Joong-ki as Vincenzo Cassano / Park Joo-hyung An Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere of Korean descent. He is the adopted son of the late boss of the Cassano Family, is Geumga Plaza’s true owner. He usually wears a nice, fancy bespoke suit and becomes a foreign legal counsel for Jipuragi Law Firm.
- Jeon Yeo-been as Hong Cha-Young A lawyer who is a part of the Wudang Law Firm and the daughter of Hong Yoo-chan. She is very energetic, and she sometimes overreacts. Later, she takes her father’s place as CEO of Jipuragi Law Firm and joins Vincenzo in his vendetta against Babel Group.
- Ok Taec-yeon as Jang Jun-woo / Jang Han-seok I work in Wudang Law Firm. I am an intern working with lawyer Hong Cha-Young and also the CEO of Babel Group. I act like a happy-go-lucky, dumb, and naive person, but it is just a trick to fool people so they don’t know the truth.
- Kim Yeo-jin as Choi Myung-hee, A former prosecutor, left her job and became a lawyer at Wudang Law Firm. She helps them with their cases. She is also the lawyer for the Babel Group.
- Jun-woo’s brother is the illegitimate son of the previous Chairman. He is rude, cocky, and pretentious. He doesn’t have book smarts, but he has enough street smarts to take sides with Vincenzo against his brother.
What can we expect from Vincenzo’s season 2?
Season 1 ended with Vicenzo and Cha young getting together. Vincenzo tells Cha young that he will invite her to his island soon. Maybe the second season can be about the romance of Vincenzo and Cha young. Vincenzo is coming back to Seoul for the clarification of Geumga Plaza’s issue.
Vincenzo left Italy in the first episode after his friend’s death. He was also trying to get away from his son, who tried to kill him when he was jealous. He can come back and try to hurt Vincenzo again. Tenants in Geymga Plaza can also have an important role in this conflict along with Cha young.