Need trustworthy information to base your b2b campaign on? It’s your choice which mail tester to use but the best email checker apps are right here for you.
- 1 Easy to choose, pleasant to use: find a mail tester for business now
- 2 Mail Tester may become your business ally
- 3 MX Toolbox as an easy and reliable mail tester
- 4 Mailtrap: email testing tool introducing high level automation
- 5 Automation based Sender Score email tester for business people
- 6 Easy and powerful Talos mail tester
- 7 TrustedSource as one more 2021 mail tester to use
Easy to choose, pleasant to use: find a mail tester for business now
Businessmen are often short on time but always in need of trustworthy data. Working with b2b implies sending hundreds of messages daily. But unfortunately maintaining the good reputation of the account’s IP requires doing things which are hard to complete manually, that’s what you will definitely need a mail tester for. Why else may you need it?
- it may be difficult for you to keep all the data in mind without a reliable email checker;
- no time or opportunities to deal with each of the tasks required for helping your sender rep right now.
An email checker will analyze the situation with email deliverability and provide you with the solid data. Choosing the most suitable tool to check email address is up to you.
Mail Tester may become your business ally
Meet a quite popular service trusted by many businessmen and users around the world. The tool provides:
-the thorough analysis of the domain allowing you to know at once whether something is dragging down your reputation;
- absolute automation in email delivery rate checking;
- careful and full spam, HTML and authentication checking which is another plus plus to this useful deliverability testing service.
The essential part of this service’s work is suggesting actions to be taken so that your business performance might increase.
As for disadvantages of the tool, sometimes Mail Tester happens to use lists containing out-of-date information which tends to end up in decreasing your sender rep.
MX Toolbox as an easy and reliable mail tester
This is another email and domain testing service which you can use in your business matters. People who are in email marketing will find the service’s speed impressive as this test shows the results of the analysis practically immediately. The service has quite a number of advantages like:
- checking IP rep state and warning the user in case of any issues;
- providing the user with thorough functionality reports;
- carrying out the process of message authenticating in a domain-based way;
- protecting your account from being impersonated etc.
The service’s disadvantages are probably annual auto renewal, difficulties with getting early cancellation.
Mailtrap: email testing tool introducing high level automation
If you respect the privacy and peace of your potential customers, mail tester Mailtrap’s for you.
The service carries out a thorough message analysis without letting clients know about it. Mailtrap will inform you on whether your letters are likely to be considered spam thanks to SpamAssassin, a powerful spam detector. As an email checker Mailtrap can offer:
- inbox variety;
- impressive email and domain rep check mechanism;
- opportunity to preview and forward messages, review a message in separation from others so that HTML problems might become obvious.
Unfortunately, without buying premium you can only enjoy a limited message number on your account. But what Mailtrap misses will always be found by email checking software by Folderly. In case you’ve not heard of the company, Folderly is a product of b2b lead generation company – Belkins.
Automation based Sender Score email tester for business people
Among sender rep testing services Sender Score’s definitely worth your attention no less than others. The mechanism of the service’s work consists in estimating the user’s sender reputation on the basis of his regular month time email activity. What’s special about the program is that your reputation as a sender is displayed as a number from 0 to 100; also, your IP will be ranked and the rank shown to you along with precisely calculated info on your email deliverability rate. Probably, it’s way of testing may miss out some secondary factors influencing deliverability but it’s still worth a try.
Easy and powerful Talos mail tester
This service is probably among the easiest to use. The interface’s maximum simple, you just key in the IP / domain name after which all left to do is waiting for the check results to pop up on the display.
Pros of the tool to be mentioned are:
- maximum simple and understandable web rep ranking (from good to poor);
- including a big number of mailbox providers into testing process;
- carrying out of the email volume analysis;
- included blacklist testing.
Unfortunately, one can only call Talos a tool providing basic help without dealing with specific deliverability problems.
TrustedSource as one more 2021 mail tester to use
This one may come in handy as well though the time of analysis completion may count in days (from 3 to 5 usually). Things based on specific data might be analyzed a bit longer which is compensated by the profoundness of the analysis performed by this online tool.
What can TrustedSource provide you with?
- naturally, sender and domain reputation rate data;
- the profound analysis of the activity and history of your domain;
- mail server and DNS information;
However, not everyone may like a perspective of the service refusing to work at the weekend. Also, TrustedSource’s web ratings prove somewhat out-of-date.