In good girls season 5, we see Annie and Beth as they are both in their final year of high school. After a successful spring break following the death of one of their classmates at the hands of police officers, Annie is feeling more confident than ever before. She has to balance being an activist with her social life and she is still trying to figure out what college she wants to go to.
Sometime in spring 2022.
Cast and characters:
– Annie is a good girl who has spent her whole life being careful not to rock the boat. She’s an excellent student and wants to go to college but she feels that there are no good schools in Chicago that will be affordable for her family.
– Beth is also a good girl who begins drinking heavily as high school goes on.
– Sam is a good girl who has always done what she was told, but now that her mom is in jail for the foreseeable future, she wants to have more control over her life.
– Connie and Lyla are good girls who know they need to figure something out before their parents kick them out of the house.
– Ruby is a good girl who has a good job but her boss wants more than she can give. A good girl who has spent her whole life being careful not to rock the boat.
She’s an excellent student and wants to go to college, but she feels that there are no good schools in Chicago that will be affordable for her.
She knows what it means when good girls do bad things and decide maybe it’s time to stop being so good all the time.”
In the season premiere of good girls, titled The Crossroads, Beth (Christina Hendricks) and Annie (Mae Whitman) has to find a way out of their situation. They decide to steal from the company they work for; however, it doesn’t go as smoothly as planned when an employee catches them in the act.
In the next episode of good girls, titled The Show Must Go On, Beth and Annie are feeling the pressure from their company to create a new prototype. They end up having some success with this project when they find a way around one of its major flaws.
In the fifth season of good girls, Annie and Beth were forced to make some tough decisions. The series picks up two months after their failed bank robbery in which they lost everything. When things go sideways at a local grocery store, it’s enough for them to decide on doing one last job that would set them up for good.
They have a good plan and everything goes smoothly, but the police show up at the last minute. The good girls run from them only to find that they are trapped on an island with their would-be captors waiting for them. When the good girls come up with a plan to escape, they try it and end up getting caught. They are then forced into spending their time in jail together, which leads them to make some important decisions about who they are and what they want from life.