The cast of the Hills: New Beginnings is finally revealed in the season 3 trailer! There are so many surprises and secrets in the trailer that you won’t want to miss. You’ll witness the new beginnings of Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt, Audrina Patridge, and Brody Jenner. What will happen when they all meet? Watch the trailer now to find out.
Cast and characters:
– Heidi Montag: the original Hills cast member, the LA socialite.
– Spencer Pratt: the husband of Heidi Montag and the father to their daughter; he has been a major player in the reality TV game since the show’s debut.
– Audrina Patridge: the second Hills cast member, she was one of two breakout stars from Laguna Beach and the only cast member to appear in all eight seasons of the Hills.
– Brody Jenner: the third original cast member, he is the son of Bruce Jenner (now Caitlyn) and was a major player on the show thanks to his relationship with Lauren Conrad. He has never been afraid to speak his mind or be himself.
– Whitney Port: the only cast member to leave the show, she was the breakout star of the first season and then became a major player in her own right on The City.
– Kristin Cavallari: the Hills’ newest addition, this former Laguna Beach cast member is now branching out with some new reality TV opportunities.
– Audrina Patridge: the original “mean girl” of the Hills, she has gone on to star in two spinoff shows.
– Justin Bobby Brescia: the other major player from the first season and a core cast member for three seasons, he left the show abruptly but came back as a friend when Lauren Conrad returned.
– Brody Jenner: the third major player from the first season; he left the show midway through the second season and returned for one episode at the end of the fifth season as a friend of Lauren’s to try and patch things up with her ex Justin Bobby Brescia.
The Hills will end the season with Lauren’s fashion line as the focus, but the show is not ending, and there are plans for a fourth season. The original “mean girl” of the Hills, Audrina Patridge, has gone on to star in two spinoff shows.
Justin Bobby Brescia was the other major player from the first season. He left the show midway through the second season to pursue a career in professional snowboarding but returned for one episode at the end of the fifth season to try and patch things up with Lauren.
Brody Jenner: the third major player from the first season, he left the show midway throughout the second season to pursue a career in the entertainment business.
The Hills are the story of the friendship between five young women, Lauren Conrad, Heidi Montag, and Audrina Patridge.
Heather Dubrow, the fourth major player from the first season and wife of Terry J. Dubrow, who is most known for his work on the TV show “Botched” joined the cast midway through the second season as Kris Jenner’s sister Kim’s enemy (she was married to Robert Kardashian the father of Kim, Khloé and Kourtney Kardashian). Heather is the mother of three children; twin girls (Harlow and Asher) with her ex-husband David Foster in addition to the son she shares with Terry.