If you are a Westworld fan, then we have some good news for you. The cast and creators of Westworld announced that the show would be returning to HBO this spring! Fans can’t wait to see what Westworld season 4 brings us. We at GWI Media know how excited everyone is going to be, so we decided to give you all the details about Westworld season 4 before it airs.
Cast and characters:
– Evan Rachel Wood (Dolores): Dolores started off as one of the most innocent hosts in Westworld, but after suffering trauma and learning her true nature, she became a force to be reckoned with.
– Jeffrey Wright (Bernard): Bernard was created by Dr. Ford for their Westworld narrative; he is now living on the outskirts of society, trying to discover his own identity while fighting his way through the chaos.
– Thandie Newton (Maeve): Maeve went from a simple housekeeper to one of Westworld’s most dangerous residents; she now has full control over her own mind and body, making her unstoppable.
– Jimmi Simpson (William: William started out as an innocent kid who just wanted to explore the world, but his curiosity turned him into a ruthless killer.
– Ed Harris (Man in Black): The Man in Black started out as an innocent guest, curious to see the Westworld of old before it changed for good – that all he wanted was to be free and unshackled from rules and regulations.
– In Westworld season four, the Man in Black is still looking for a way to break Westworld.
– Aaron Paul (Young William): Young William has become who he always was meant to be; a ruthless killer with an itchy trigger finger and no moral code.
The Man in Black is still looking for a way to break Westworld and escape that pesky Host control system, while Young William has become who he always was meant to be; a ruthless killer with an itchy trigger finger and no moral code.
We also see the return of series regulars like Thandie Newton, Tessa Thompson, and Evan Rachel Wood.
The plot is still being kept under wraps but we do know that these new episodes will be set a year after Dolores’ rebellion in season two.
It’ll explore how Westworld as an amusement park has changed since its near destruction, and the hosts’ quest to find true meaning in their lives.
What is Westworld?
Westworld is a science-fiction thriller series created by Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy. It has been picked up for four seasons. The show follows several human ‘hosts’ that live in the West World as well as some of the visitors to the park.
The series tells about Westworld: A vast amusement park populated completely by human-looking robots designed to indulge their guests’ desires without limits. Delos Incorporated is the company that owns Westworld.