So, Stranger Things finally returned with its long-awaited fifth season. And I’m sure that many fans who have been waiting for this eagerly anticipated release were not disappointed. But there was one thing about Stranger Things Season 5 that left me feeling a little bit underwhelmed: the plot. Now, don’t get me wrong – Stranger Things is still Stranger Things and it has all of the elements we know and love (cast included). The problem lies in how predictable the storyline became as soon as we got past episode 1 or 2.
Cast and characters:
– Eleven: Stranger Things Season five focuses on Eleven’s presence and her complicated relationship with Hopper, who she now recognizes as a father figure.
– Stranger Things: The show is set in the 1980s and features kids about 12 years old. Stranger things take place in Hawkins, Indiana, where Will Byers has been missing for almost a year after being taken by the Demogorgon.
– Mike Wheeler: Stranger Things Season five focuses on Stranger things Mike Wheeler, whose father is the chief of police in Hawkins and who spends his time looking for Will with his friends.
– Dustin Henderson: Stranger Things Season five focuses on Stranger things Dustin Henderson, an aspiring scientist who’s always had a keen interest in electronics but has to make do as just being someone that can fix things.
– Joyce Byers: Stranger Things Season five focuses on Stranger things Joyce Byers, whose son Will has been missing for almost a year.
– Max Mayfield: Stranger Things Season five focuses on Stranger things Max Mayfield, who is new in town and had a bad experience with drugs when she was younger which caused her to develop an interest in photography with the hope of capturing the beauty of other people’s lives.
– Steve Harrington: Stranger Things Season five focuses on Stranger things Steve Harrington, who has taken over his dad’s position at a grocery store and is trying to figure out what he wants with his life.
– Eleven (Elle): Stranger Things Season five focuses on Stranger things Elle, who is still trying to find the girl who she was before Stranger things happened.
– Jonathan Byers: Stranger Things Season five focuses on Stranger things Jonathan Byers, who is now living with his brother in Chicago and has been struggling to stay sober.
Stranger Things Season is still Stranger Things and it has all of the elements we know and love.
The plot was quite predictable as soon as we got past episode one or two.
The Stranger Things season five plot quickly became very predictable, which is a shame because the previous four seasons were so inventive and well-thought-out. The story not only became familiar to those of us who have been Stranger Things fans for years but also felt like it was just going through motions that we’ve seen before. For instance, Stranger Things Season Five had the Stranger Things characters doing things that they’ve done before.
Stranger things is an American science fiction-horror web television series created and produced by the duffer brothers. Set in the fictional town of Hawkins, Indiana in 1984–85, the first season focuses on the investigation into the disappearance of a young boy amid supernatural events occurring around the town, including the appearance of a girl with psychokinetic abilities who helps the missing child’s friends in their own search.
This was not what I had been expecting from Stranger Things Season Five and left me feeling disappointed. Stranger Things Season Five was not as interesting and there were no new plotlines to follow that I found intriguing.
The Stranger things cast is the same as last season but it felt like they weren’t really pushing themselves anymore and were just going through the motions of what we saw before in previous seasons.
The story of Will Byers continues as he struggles with his relationship with Bob. The group must rescue him from an underground city and save themselves in the process. A girl with psychic abilities who can help them in their search also emerges. Meanwhile, there are new supernatural events in Hawkins.