The Doctor Strange sequel is set to be released in 2022. Marvel has not yet revealed any details about the Doctor Strange 2 plot, but there are some rumors floating around that Benedict Cumberbatch will return as Doctor Stephen Vincent Strange. The Doctor Strange story follows Doctor Stephen Vincent Strange, who is a neurosurgeon and sorcerer. He becomes Earth’s Sorcerer Supreme after he learns how to tap into the mystic powers of the universe and alternate dimensions.
23 March 2022
Cast and characters:
– Doctor Stephen Vincent Strange (played by Benedict Cumberbatch): Doctor Strange is a neurosurgeon and sorcerer. He becomes Earth’s Sorcerer Supreme after he learns how to tap into the mystic powers of the universe and alternate dimensions
– Doctor Christine Palmer (played by Rachel McAdams) Doctor Stephen Vincent Strange meets Doctor Christine Palmer, who eventually became his love interest in Doctor Strange
– Doctor Nicodemus West (played by Benjamin Bratt): Doctor Nicodemus West is Doctor Stephen Vincent Strange’s rival. He becomes Doctor Stephen Vincent Strange’s arch-nemesis in Doctor Strange.
– Wong (played by Benedict Wong): Doctor Stephen Vincent Strange meets the groundskeeper of Kamar-Taj, a Buddhist temple and training ground for sorcerers. Stephen Vincent Strange eventually becomes his friend. Doctor Stephen Vincent Strange later becomes the temple’s master.
– Doctor Karl Mordo (played by Benedict Cumberbatch): Doctor Karl Mordo is one of Doctor Stephen Vincent Strange’s mentors who first appears in Doctor Strange to help him fight Dormammu.
In the first film, there was only a small mention of Doctor Karl Mordo. He is one of Doctor Stephen Vincent’s mentors and appears in training sessions with him during his time at Kamar-Taj. Doctor Karl Mordo starts out as a faithful pupil, but he later becomes an enemy to Doctor Stephen Vincent Strange because he refuses to protect the Earth and its people from harm; instead, Doctor Karl Mordo wants to use his powers for evil.