In every Agile team, a product owner is responsible for making critical product decisions. To become a successful product owner, CSPO® certification is a must-have. With a CSPO® course and certification, one can be trained in the aspects of on-time delivery of high-value products and maximization of ROI. CSPO® certification is globally recognized, and hence, it is a career-defining course for individuals looking forward to becoming product owners in any organization. The Agile methodology has shown immense benefits in the software market, due to which many companies have shifted to an Agile environment. Scrum framework is one of the critical frameworks that is used by Agile methodologies. It is an efficient framework adopted by various companies and is easy to understand.
The demand for CSPO® certified professionals is constantly rising, with more than 90% of modern teams in all organizations shifting towards using Scrum. Product owners act as a liaison between the stakeholders and the Scrum team. They work directly with customers and set business priorities for projects. They are responsible for communicating the customer’s needs to the development team. There are lots of benefits that one can get by adding a CSPO® certification to their resume, such as:
- Better job opportunities – With a CSPO® certification, you will gain a competitive edge over your peers, which will improve your career prospects as compared to your non-certified peers.
- No prerequisites – To get a CSPO® certification, you don’t need any prior knowledge since you will be learning everything from scratch in a CSPO® course. You will learn all the Scrum concepts as well as practical skills required to become a product owner. You will also get an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of a product owner.
- Jobs in reputed companies – Organizations ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies are looking for CSPO® certified professionals.
- Advanced certifications – Since CSPO® is a foundation level certification, you can go on to get other advanced level certifications to advance your career and climb up the corporate ladder.
- Salary increase – A CSPO® certified professional will have the potential to earn a higher salary and other incentives than their non-certified competitors. The average annual salary of a Scrum Product Owner in the US is around $100,000.
- Networking with professionals – With a CSPO® certification, you would also become a member of the Scrum Alliance, wherein you can join online social networks, user groups and other member-only perks. You can network with other CSPO® professionals worldwide and increase your knowledge about Scrum and its principles.
- Better product development – With a CSPO® certification, one can create a better product by leading and implementing Scrum in their team. They can also demonstrate their Scrum knowledge and stack the top in-demand Scrum skills.
To get a CSPO® certification, you need to attend the two-day CSPO® course conducted by Certified Scrum Trainers (CSTs). Once you complete the course successfully, you will receive your CSPO® certification.